Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapChapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 I_voting_barChapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapChapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 I_voting_barChapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chapter 2: [Corruption]

Go down 
+5
Oppstande
Fistpunch
UmbraNox
Ten Kodori
Firebreath
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Bianca

Bianca

Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 6:28 pm

Bianca and Allen had actually left the area looking for a place to eat, they had to injure a few people during the trip since after reaching the ground a few people did discover Allen secrut though far enough for reinforcements to be called or any alarm to be triggered, Bianca and Allan were waiting at a cafe about 5 miles away from the building waiting for the others to bring the weapons and stuff.... "So allen you can go get our order"
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 9:06 pm

Not knowing what to do i wanted to just sit here an keep watching. I decide to put on a mask so no one could see who i was. I wanted to help Racheal but if i would rush in i wouldnt be of much help. I still did also draw my sword so i am able to jump in snfd help Racheal if it would be needed.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 12:22 am

On Panda's hip was a sword, his hand was on its handle and he was looking at the group. The other hand was on his jacket, he was pulling it out revealing a badge at them. "Im the head director of the government police, you are to be prisoned, what are you doing out of your jail cells!" 
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 1:04 am

Nox's eyes locked on Panda not on the badge he was showing, but the sword at his hip, a mirror to the one currently hidden in the handle of her naginata. She was going to have that sword no matter what, She just had to work out a way to get it from him.
Back to top Go down
Ten Kodori

Ten Kodori

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 1:11 am

Yato idly walked around the area trying to find the others to regroup. Within a few minutes his ears picked up the sound of a man talking, the metal scraping of the sheath of a sword scraping on the floor. "I know that voice."

The walked up to the door and peeked in seeing Panda and the group there. He decided to stay quiet in case he needed to stay hidden. He was hoping the group would see him and not Panda.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 3:05 am

While Grood was standing there with a grin smack on his face, Panda had a stern look on his face. "You have been deemed as dangerous to this country, go back to your jail cells before i will have to use force" He yelled at them. 

While the others were all coming down to the front floor and getting back together, the man on the 99th floor that Solara left was starting to move a bit, letting out a moan as if he had a nice sleep. 
Back to top Go down
Fistpunch

Fistpunch

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 5:48 am

Allen nodded and rose from his seat. As soon as he turned around, a shocking sight left his mouth hanging open. White uniformed guards were getting slaughtered just outside. A winged boy was flying around stabbing, decapitating the guards. The outdoors were gruesomely painted with red blood and the sickly gore of people's insides. Some civilians in the cafe were screaming with panic whilst the others looked in shock. Allen spotted a few others who familiar to him. Dex and Solara stood aghast at the murder happening in public. 

Allen quickly sat back and looked at Bianca, just as shocked as he was. "We should got out of here. There's a freaking madman killing off anyone he sees."
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 12:04 pm

"P-Panda? It's us! Don't you remember? We're your soldiers! You sent us to the past to kill him!" Solara pointed at Grood. She began to think again.
Knowing Nox, she would be going after anything valuable in this prison. Seeing that Sunnivah had given them all of their stuff, she would most likely come here, either that or she already was here. Something was wrong with Panda, so the best way to fix it would be to knock him out and get him out of the prison with them. In order for that to happen, they would have to disarm him. She would leave that to Nox.
Back to top Go down
Ten Kodori

Ten Kodori

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 12:38 pm

Yato listened carefully at the door as he lowered himself closer to the ground to remain hidden. 

Yukine was backed up against the wall, clenching his right hand into a fist with shock riddled throughout his body. "Oppstande?A-are you okay?"Regardless of being a spirit, he could still feel emotions like that of a human. Maybe I can stop him if I changed his emotional state. (OOC:Should I?)
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 3:20 pm

Sunnivah watched from her hiding spot. I heard what Panda said and saw he drawed his weapon. "That traitor " was all i could think. I trusted him vbecause he was from the governant but now he was there with Grood and demanding her friends Solara Dex and Racheal to go back in there prisons. 

I was glad no one knew i was here and still it was hard for myslef not to jump out and attack. I clm myself down because i know if they get captured again i atleast could free them again. I also saw Yato but then quickly turned my attention back to Panda Grood Racheal Dex and Solara.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:29 pm

"I dont know what you guys are talking about" He yelled at them. "By the power of the Julius Corp, you are under arrest!" Unsheathing his sword, a blast of wind blasts out of it, knocking everyone to the ground, red light was coming out of his blade, as the three symbols on the handle of his sword was glowing bright red. 
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 7:43 pm

Solara fell over, but quickly got up and faced Panda.

"Wait, what? Julius Corp?" Solara asked in confusion.

Then it hit her.

"Oh no...guys, the future...we changed it and made Panda evil..." It all made sense. Someone had said something to Caesar that had created a different set of events than normal. What was going on?
Back to top Go down
Ten Kodori

Ten Kodori

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 8:02 pm

I told them this would happen.Never mess with the past or the future will kick your ass. Yato stayed hidden, while Yukine was busy deciding on what to do to stop Oppstande.
Back to top Go down
Oppstande

Oppstande

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 8:50 pm

Oppstande laughed from the sidelines in his pile of corpses as General grood and the other man yelled at Dex and Solara, insisting they would all be arrested. Oppstande suppressed another laugh as they were all knocked down by the other man's wind. "Have fun catching a Demon!" Oppstande yelled, taking off into the sky and flying away from the prison towards a nearby city.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 9:56 pm

Panda looked at the angle flying away, moving his blade upward getting ready for a strike Panda slashes down sending a big red slash towards the angel, going at high speed.
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:04 pm

Fistpunch wrote:
Allen nodded and rose from his seat. As soon as he turned around, a shocking sight left his mouth hanging open. White uniformed guards were getting slaughtered just outside. A winged boy was flying around stabbing, decapitating the guards. The outdoors were gruesomely painted with red blood and the [url=#]sicklyChapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 Arrow-10x10[/url] gore of people's insides. Some civilians in the cafe were screaming with panic whilst the others looked in shock. Allen spotted a few others who familiar to him. Dex and Solara stood aghast at the murder happening in public. 

Allen quickly sat back and looked at Bianca, just as shocked as he was. "We should got out of here. There's a freaking madman killing off anyone he sees."
"Em ... i think you should get me a hot choc first... like you could totally take the mad man" Binaca just sits their using cuteness to motivate Allen
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:30 pm

"Come on, Nox, any minute now..." Solara looked around. She knew she wouldn't be able to see Nox, but she checked anyways. Meanwhile, she hoped that Oppstande would be able to hold off Panda until she did.
Back to top Go down
Oppstande

Oppstande

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 11:58 pm

As Oppstande began flying, he felt a large wave of energy flying directly at him, Oppstande dodged to the side and continued flying towards the city, he landed near the outskirts and quickly joined one of the crowds of commuters. Easily blending in.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 12:41 am

Seeing how the angel was getting away he started to go after it, since he knew that Grood would get the others. As Panda started to run, to gain momentum, he was stopped by a bright red body hitting the ground right in front of him creating a crater 6 feet in diameter. Dust everywhere only a silhouette of a body could be seen inside it. A heat wave came out from the dust cloud, clearing the dust away, a man was standing in the middle, he was wearing complete white clothing, his eyes were red as well as his hair, and he had a scar going down his left eye, while his whole right side of his body was burnt except his head. "Do you mind explaining the meaning of this Panda?!" He screamed at him.
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 9:50 am

Solara gasped. It was the man that she and Dex and freed and left on the 98th floor.
Back to top Go down
Oppstande

Oppstande

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 10:58 am

Oppstande strolled through the city. "So this is what the future is like," he said to himself, "how boring." As he continued walking, Oppstande began noticing strange looks, most likely due to his outfit. He decided to find a store that carried some kind of clothing. It couldn't be too different from Rome. He entered what appeared to be some kind of shopping district. A large and obnoxiously colorful siign read 'Mall' which appeaed to be the name of the building. He strolled through, looking for various clothing stores. In the first one they entered, the sign read american eagle.Where he picked out a pair of dark blue jeans. The second was a much larger store with a sign that read Nordstrom, which contained a shoe section in which he took a pair of black boots. The third store he entered was called Hot Topic, where he took a T-shirt of a hanging man with the words 'My Chemichal Romance' printed in spidery lettering on the shirt, and a thin leather jacket, which he left unzipped. Before he had taken the clothing, Oppstande had been sure to remove any annoying bits of plastic and paper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: [Corruption]
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6