Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
So what now? I_vote_lcapSo what now? I_voting_barSo what now? I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

So what now?

Go down 
+2
Eugeo Ayano
Oppstande
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Oppstande

Oppstande

So what now? Empty
PostSubject: So what now?   So what now? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 10:38 pm

Okay, since apparently there has been alot of drama (Which I have avoided) Could someone please tell me sort of what happened and what is going to happen to the site now. I don't want you guys to go 
;-;
Back to top Go down
Eugeo Ayano

Eugeo Ayano

So what now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what now?   So what now? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 10:46 pm

In AKA, Erika Whynter was made snap by many on here. She banned in SMA Ruby and Soulsilver since they were from AKA. She then gave the IP's of these users to a person named Krystan Ramirez. And Krys got the information from their IPs to log in, resulting in the destruction of AKA which was a well built forum and had many posts and members. Krystan shattered the place, shattered any means of Recovery and currently I'm helping @Bianca out trying to fix all this. 

I also made this proposal to help them out despite the constant ganging ups Erika and I have gone through here. 

https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net/t83-proposal-for-aka
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

So what now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what now?   So what now? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 12:01 pm

aka wont be saveable, got my reply from buttercup. and don't blaim us for defending our friends which you always come to, attack . 
omg dj is spaming on the support forum ... check it, and its only a stupid question.....
you should ban dj because he diddn't open a private message on our forum ......
since we don't ban him,... you report this forum .....
I lost my tempa because every time i saw you guys log on it was the same thing, or similar and this was about 40 times, then the things your previous staff were doing on both here and Aka. Like yeh a few times your talk about that ipb thing, ok thats fine and help out with codes and stuff again fine, and even sometimes just chat again fine. I just don't get why you can't be like that all the time. Genereally you get up is because the only people causing drama at all on the site, is Sma when they are in Bully mode... yes we don't like someone lets try get them banned somewhere else.
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

So what now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what now?   So what now? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 2:19 pm

Jess is right 

Also Eugeo is a liar  
Erika did blackmail soulsilver that she would hack him He got scared and gave the passw himself to her then she got everyything destroyed. Erika is a ice cold heartless monster that is just afact. People can snap but like this that means you ar e just insane and need help. 

SMA shit SMA that sma all the time did we hear in the chat . On sma no one goes like AA this AKA that aka everywhere. Erika didnt have a good reason at all. just because you are mad that doesnt give you the right to do stuff like this 

Jes its a pity it wont be savable aand you are right we defend our friends. stiil ty for doing all you could Jes<3
Back to top Go down
bugatti boy

So what now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what now?   So what now? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 2:42 pm

thanks Bianca and rep, they are total liars to begin with, if the shoes was on the other foot, they won't hesitate to ban us at all and matter of fact its funny how they make rule but yet they cant even follow their own rule lol. Erika is a dumbass that should not have computer and go to a mental home lol. gets banned for not reading a pm that i dont feel like reading even i dont read my own emails or messages from people
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

So what now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what now?   So what now? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 4:03 pm

Don't think it was Erika who blackmailed, i think in this case it was indeed another party they know, and that is me just assuming soul was not involved in on it in the first place.  

Though I do believe Erika and Eug can be decent people, and don't care 2 much when they talk bout sma, but i just care that they try to enforce their way on other sites regarding who should be banned, then report the site if they don't get there way.
Back to top Go down
bugatti boy

So what now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what now?   So what now? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 4:17 pm

exactly, like ever since EDA and stuff, like who really does that go around to bully people sites especially they get turned down for affiliations and no one is buying their stores. they are a modern day type of Yuna but different. atleast he/she don't go to the sites saying AKA this and that and stuff. All i asked was a simple questions like any other people would ask if they don't know then i get attacked for it. these people are like they bully people till people get tired of it and shoot them up and the school. for odd reasons, they don't seem to understand that we tell them even the owner said no millions of time that they dont want to affiliate or what ever business it does or not to advertise, it means no and that is simply even i knew that.
Back to top Go down
Oppstande

Oppstande

So what now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what now?   So what now? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:16 pm

Okay, I got all that, but what happens to this site specifically, would you say it's dead now or are we going to start RPing again?
Back to top Go down
bugatti boy

So what now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what now?   So what now? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 7:45 pm

Idk if it will be continued, I havent seen fire lately, so idk
Back to top Go down
Eugeo Ayano

Eugeo Ayano

So what now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what now?   So what now? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 10:32 pm

And while you are all complaining I'm making you part of my paid forum

So what now? JYZddbc
Back to top Go down
bugatti boy

So what now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what now?   So what now? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 10:37 pm

Nobody wants your dirty stupid forum at all ans we wont allow it at all
Back to top Go down
Eugeo Ayano

Eugeo Ayano

So what now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what now?   So what now? I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 2:21 am

No problem ^^ But while you are here complaining about m, I'm too busy giving my forum major updates

So what now? UPwdJua
Back to top Go down
Eugeo Ayano

Eugeo Ayano

So what now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what now?   So what now? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 1:07 am

Seems even the creator of that Chatbox is tired of OG 

So what now? Klj7FEl
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

So what now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what now?   So what now? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 4:22 pm

Can all of you just shut up? Seriously, I'm trying to have a relaxing day, and you guys are messing it up...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So what now? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So what now?   So what now? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So what now?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Playing Force :: RP Lounge :: RP discussions-
Jump to: