Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Proposal for AKA I_vote_lcapProposal for AKA I_voting_barProposal for AKA I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Proposal for AKA I_vote_lcapProposal for AKA I_voting_barProposal for AKA I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Proposal for AKA

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Eugeo Ayano

Eugeo Ayano

Proposal for AKA Empty
PostSubject: Proposal for AKA   Proposal for AKA I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 4:29 pm

As we all know what happened last night. I tried to tell you guys many times to stop...stop with the trolling, stop with the provoking....well long story short AKA was ended. 

I can propose this to you guys though. I am using RPF because I will shut down SMA in a few hours due to the migration copying process so SMA will not be accessible until it becomes OtakuGateway.com in IPB

SMA in IPB will have a lot of space, As Jess has seen the ACP in IPB 3.4.7 which is the Version I will be using with the Skin of DNF.  I have the power to create usergroups that have their own Admin panel and Permissions can be managed for that group, access levels etc.  I can create An Admin group for AKA, Make Jess and Luna run it as main head admins for that ACP and then I would teach them how to create the category for SMA, make the topics, choose the mods for it etc. Remember, IPB is a more Advanced Forum with a far more detailed admin panel. If you accept my proposal I will have to make a Demo Forum for you guys, give you full admin access with 0 restrctions so you can familiarez yourselves with it. 

SMA will be a category in the paid forum so I figured AKA can do the same and manage their own category, forums ,content, and have their own ACP with it's own head Admins.  

If this is accepted I will upgrade my current IPB package. I can hold 65 users online for $45 a month, but I can upgrade it to hold 100 users for $70 a month. I have no trouble taking on this expense. Also backups of your entire forum in IPB can made an .xml file which can be downloaded and stored away by you guys. 

Please let me know, so I can open up a demo and let you guys explore the ACP. The demo forum exists for only 5 days buts the the best way to learn and manage the ACP.

Tags: @Bianca
@UmbraNox
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

Proposal for AKA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proposal for AKA   Proposal for AKA I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 2:20 pm

pffff NEVER HAHAHHA NEVER DUDE
Back to top Go down
bugatti boy

Proposal for AKA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proposal for AKA   Proposal for AKA I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 2:36 pm

Exactly i agree with you rep
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

Proposal for AKA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proposal for AKA   Proposal for AKA I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 9:23 am

ayy fuk you man
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

Proposal for AKA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proposal for AKA   Proposal for AKA I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 9:23 am

niggers
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

Proposal for AKA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proposal for AKA   Proposal for AKA I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2015 9:24 am

l
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Proposal for AKA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Proposal for AKA   Proposal for AKA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Proposal for AKA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Playing Force :: Main Menu :: Suggestions-
Jump to: