Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapChapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_voting_barChapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapChapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_voting_barChapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chapter 2: [Corruption]

Go down 
+5
Oppstande
Fistpunch
UmbraNox
Ten Kodori
Firebreath
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:04 am

The elevator opens behind Rachel as Dex and Solara come in with a body. Dex looking behind him to see a man with wings following them. "Ahh" He screams as he lands on his butt facing the man.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:05 am

Nox followed the pair down the Hall, ghosting along the walls. Unable to resist she inched ever closer, trying to pickpocket the mysterious man talking to Grood. Just as her fingers were about to reach his pocket she realized who it was. Panda. She snatched her hand back, deciding to just follow the pair.
Back to top Go down
~Lucina~

~Lucina~

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:06 am

"Guys wait. There is a prisoner. She was attached to a sedative so I unplugged her." Rachael looks back at the prisoner and sighs. "I need you to back me up if anything goes wrong." She begins to go back to the bed, sitting down and looking at the girl, slightly nudging her. "Hey, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:08 am

Sunnivah opens the door for the guard. I look at him. "Is this the place?"
Back to top Go down
Oppstande

Oppstande

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:09 am

(OOC: I don't have my wings out right now. I only really reveal them for combat.)

Oppstande laughed as Dex fell to the ground. Frightened from his 'sudden' apperance. "Oi kid, I'm impressed on how you managed to not notice me." He said, "Once I help you two get out of here, you're taking me to the future."
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:13 am

Dex looks at him with a half smile half terrified face "s-sure..." He said. 

The guard looks at the other one and says yes, he turns around and started walking towards wherever he was supposed to leaving Sun to enter the storage room and get the things. 

Panda and Grood were talking about things, panda looked different, instead of wearing lazy clothing, he was wearing a suit, he looked more sophisticated, from the last time Nox saw him. Something was different
Back to top Go down
~Lucina~

~Lucina~

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:15 am

"Damnit, she isn't waking. We may need to take her with us." Rachael sighed. Looking at the girl, she goes to pick her up.
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:17 am

Solara quickly examines the girl. "The sedative hasn't worn off yet, it will take her a while to come to. Meanwhile, we found this guy chained up on the 100th floor. He was inside of a cooling chamber, so we have resin to believe that we need a large amount of heat to wake him up. I don't think anyone we have uses fire, so we'll have to improvise..."
Back to top Go down
~Lucina~

~Lucina~

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:21 am

"That would be ironic if my powers were fire." Rachael laughs. "Anyway, I am sure there is other rooms that are hot. If you want you can go check, but I would prefer one of you stay with me in the case this woman is crazy."
Back to top Go down
Ten Kodori

Ten Kodori

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:25 am

"Anything Yukine?" Yato whispered as Yukine appeared through the wall.
"No nothing yet....sadly. I don't know who might have everyone's stuff."

"Good thing we never have anything."

"What about all the yen for your shrine?"

"....Find.our.stuff."
Back to top Go down
Fistpunch

Fistpunch

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 2:35 am

Allen was thankful that he was out of his cell. He watched everyone else take an elevator to explore the prison they were in. Allen was not really a fan of exploring buildings, in fact he found this building to be quite boring. Everything was white and everything seemed clean and sanitised. By the time he was finished looking around him it was only him on the floor where their prison cells were.

"They are quite the impulsive lot, yeah?" Illus commented in Allen's thoughts.

"They are teenagers after all," Allen replied with a sigh. "Everything excites them."

Allen stood staring at the lifts in front of him. "Hey Illlus, I'm sorry I reacted that way back in the cell. I just wasn't myself."

"All good, bro," Illus laughed at him. "I'll let it slide as long as you get us out of here."

Illus's humour never failed to make Allen smile in many occasions, although Illus can be that annoying voice in his head that drives him mentally insane, Illus is the one who keeps him grounded as well. Allen couldn't live without Illus but he also couldn't live with him either.

Allen contemplated on what floor to go to. He did not have the slightest idea where he was. Allen knew if they got in here, then there must be a way out. Before he could even think of pressing the elevator button he heard footsteps coming along his way. He immediately went back into one of the cells to hide. 

"What the hell happened here?" The guard said as he walked passed Allen with his back to him. The guard reached for his radio straight away. 

Allen knew once the guard make the message the others were doomed. He quickly jabbed the guard's neck and caught the the unconscious guard on his hands. Sure he was knocked out but it was far from killing him. Allen carefully replaced his clothes with the guard's. He put on all the guard's gears, radio communications, gun, belt, and everything. He looked at his reflection through the guard's helmet and found it suited him just right. Allen thought he looked legitimately like one of the guards, clean and intimidating. He stepped out of the cell and used the guard's keycard to close the remaining cells. Crimson electricity once again rising to secure the cells. Allen put his helmet on and proceeded to the elevator doors.

Allen opened a maintenance switch along the hall and plugged his finger into the circuit board. The lights dimmed and flickered for a few seconds before going back to their natural white glow.

"I'm all charged up," Allen quietly muttered. "So Illus, which floor?"

"Ground floor! There's always an exit there."

"How about the others? Where are they?"

"They are scattered throughout the building. Nothing really we can do. We can't communicate with them now. So, might as well wait for them at the exit."

"Good point. Alright, ground floor it is." Allen opened one of the elevator doors and pressed the button with the letter 'G' on it. "I'm surprised we can use the lifts without even having to use the guard's keycard."

Illus laughed. "How could they exit this prison if they lost theirs, right? I mean, you can't really blame them for that!"

Allen put the guard's keycard back into his pocket. He smiled and pulled down his helmet visor as the doors slid shut in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 3:06 am

"Okay, well I'm gonna take this guy down to the 98th floor. Dex, Angel guy, you should both stay with Rachel, I'll be fine." Solara quickly grabbed the man's body and pushes the button to go down before they could decide against it.
Back to top Go down
~Lucina~

~Lucina~

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:31 am

Rachael  watches as Solara enters the elevator and leaves. Turning back to the girl, she sits at her bedside, waiting for her to awake.
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:39 pm

Bianca wakes up slowly in the dark prison cell, and simply looks around to see the group of spirit users who she had been kidnapped to join some team for the king, instantly she knew this was pandas doing though she diddn't have her book and was pretty powerless so she simply craweld up in a ball in the conor and tried to relax and think about her home.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:49 pm

As Solara was going down another floor the man on her shoulder moved a little bit, him not being in that freezing room, he was starting to regain his regular temperature. The doors opened after the ding, showing a room full of beds, there was a huge plus sign on the top wall, it seemed like the infirmary. 

Dex looking confused to as why Solara ran away, he got up and noticed the sleeping girl with the Gas mask. He got the creeps from her, goosebumps on his skin. "I dont know about this one guys..." He said, as the girl twitched a little.
Back to top Go down
~Lucina~

~Lucina~

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 2:50 pm

Rachael sees the girl twitch and stands up. "Hello sleeping Beauty. We have come to save you. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 3:31 pm

Sunnivah walked in after the guard left her all alone and im sure he is far away. I walk in and find our stuff. I take my bag and puts everyone s stuff inmy bag. I hang it on m shouldr and leave the room. I close the door and walk back to the elevators. I knew Dex Solara and Racheal took a elevator that was going up. Still i didnt know where Nox Bianca and Allen went. I decide to go to the place im sure i can find somene e. I remmeenbred that Dex and Solara went to the highest floor so i go there hopingg that they are alringht and tat they are still there
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 4:36 pm

The girl opens her eyes, her eyes were golden, and the feeling of the room got deeper all of a sudden, bringing herself up she was supporting her self with both of her arms, still weak from the sedatives that were given to her, she looked at the three that were there with her.
Back to top Go down
~Lucina~

~Lucina~

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 5:28 pm

Rachael pushes the girl lightly on the bed. "Lay down, your still under the sedatives. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 5:37 pm

"Yes! Best luck ever!" Solara fist pumped. She then walked over and laid the man down on a bed, noticing for the first time that he seemed to be regaining consciousness. She looked over at him.

"Sir, are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 6:23 pm

Bianca is slowly dozing of in her cell and was slowly losing hope and was considering joining the knights who had captured her completely hoping for mercy that one day she would get to go home again but she diddn't know what to do so she could loundly say "Just tell me what you want" Bianca always put up a strong front but wasn't all that strong .  With no reply to her question Bianca simply returned to her corner trying to think of a way out.... thinking back to something a wise old lady once told her "****** *** **** *** *** *** *** " [Not telling you this yet]. Worse thing about this current situation for Bianca was the Endless bordem
Back to top Go down
Fistpunch

Fistpunch

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 7:37 pm

Allen peaked back through Bianca's cell. His visor was up to show he wasn't one of the enemies.

"Hey, Bianca," Allen smiled at her. Allen swiped the key card on her cell and unlocked it. He walked in and sat next to the saddened Bianca. "I thought I heard someone crying before the elevators closed. So, I went back. Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 7:41 pm

Bianca looked at Allen for a few second thinking .*SLAP* Bianca slapped him "What took you so long" Bianca was avoiding the question since she wasn't really emotionally ok though with Allen there she could put on a front..."Em turn around and take a knee" If Allan did so Bianca would climb on him using him for a piggybank..if not she would simply follow his lead..."So i am assuming you have a way to get us out of this place?..oh and any idea where my book is?"
Back to top Go down
Fistpunch

Fistpunch

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 7:47 pm

Allen couldn't help but laugh a little bit form how Bianca greeted him. She was on his back, legs swinging in front of him. At least he wasn't by himself for now, plus Bianca was the one person he had spent the most time with among the group. 

"Yeah I have a plan," Allen said as he walked towards the lifts. "Get out of here through the main exit. Maybe the guard's keycard can make our escape a little easier. As for your book, I think the others are onto retrieving our belongings. The best thing we could do is wait for everyone at the exit."

Last edited by Fistpunch on Sun Feb 15, 2015 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 7:50 pm

"Alright sounds like a plan..... though maybe we should find a place to get a bite to eat when we get to the exit and leave a note or something im hungry" Bianca was feeling a little better since Allen seemed to know exactly what he was doing "Well lets go".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: [Corruption]
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next