Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapChapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_voting_barChapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapChapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_voting_barChapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chapter 2: [Corruption]

Go down 
+5
Oppstande
Fistpunch
UmbraNox
Ten Kodori
Firebreath
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
~Lucina~

~Lucina~

Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:07 am

Knowing that Dex most likely went to floor 100 due to his Rash nature, Rachael decided to go to floor 99.
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:07 am

Solara's eyes widened, but otherwise she did not seem surprised by the hallway. "This must be the path to Goord's central command. Come on." She crept silently down the hall, beckoning for Dex to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:09 am

I saw a few guards and atold them that i had a order to bring the stuff of the spirirt users bring to a other place but tht i forgot where it was. I keep asking arounfd hoping to find someoene who could tell me about what i was looking for.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:16 am

Dex started to walk with her, he was nervous, not knowing what will be at the end of the hallway. Behind him there was a sign above the two elevators. "Block 100 Level: Super-Dangerous" 

The hallway opened up to a huge room, the temperature dropping down to 0 Degrees and getting lower, in the middle of the large room was a man with his arms chained to the wall, the chains as big as boulders, as well as locks on the mans legs restricting him, from moving just feeling the cold. He was wearing complete white clothing, his right arm seemed burned. His head was tilted to the ground, as if he was sleeping, his red hair was blocking any facial features. 
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:21 am

This time, Solara was surprised.
"This must be the quarantine chamber." She slowly stepped inside the room, regretting not bringing her jacket with her. She examined the man. He was clearly still alive, but the large restraints on his body proved that he possessed high levels of power. His arm was burnt, and the room was cold. Perhaps he was a user of fire? Solara had no time to contemplate all of this.
"Dex, we need to turn up the heat in this room, it might give him his strength back."
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:24 am

Sunivah went to other floors by using the stairs. i also get a map of the prison and i sit down and start to look at it hopping to fin d a answer and to find my armor and my badg and everyoens  stuff
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:24 am

Dex looked at her confused not effected by the cold at all, in fact he felt as if it was room temperature. "What do you mean i feel fine?" He asked, clearly confused. 

One of the guards call out to the guard asking about the storage room. "I know where it is". While Nox stopping on floor 19, lands right next to a wall, while on the other side was General Grood talking to someone anonymous. 
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:28 am

Solara threw her hands up. "I should have known you'd be immune to cold. Okay, so it's actually below freezing temperature in here, and this guy is clearly being weakened because of it. Is there a thermostat anywhere around here?"
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:29 am

Nox merged with the shadows, Listening in on the conversation the guards were having to glean the whereabouts of the storage room but more importantly she was listening to a voice that unmistakably belonged to the General.
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:30 am

I look at th guard who said that and walked up to the person. I explained that i had a job to bring the stuff from the storage room to a other place because it was needed thare. I also told i was a new guard and lost the way to the storage chamber. 

"So cna you show me wheere it is?
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:34 am

Dex looks around to see nothing of use "Maybe i can summon something to break those huge chains, or i can freeze them, get this guy out of this place and somewhere warmer?" He asked, looking around. 

"Sure" The guard said, as he started walking towards the elevator. Entering it he waits for Sun while he presses the button 69.

"Where do you want me to take the group" Nox could hear coming from Grood. "Take them someplace where they wont interfere with my plans" The other voice said, it sounded grouchy. "Understood" Grood said.

Reachel enters a room similar to the one on the 100th floor, but this time there was no long hallway, instead it opened up to another huge room, and inside there was a man laying on a bead with something attached to his arm, it seemed like some kind of liquid, being injected into his body. Atop the elevators the sign "Block 99 Level: Super - Dangerous"
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:38 am

(69 lol really) 

Sunnivah follows the guard into the elevator and giggles a little becase of the number but she quickly acts profesional. "Than you sir im glad i found sonene ewho can help me its so big here do you never lose the way here?
Back to top Go down
~Lucina~

~Lucina~

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:38 am

Rachael looks up and reads the sign. 'Super Dangerous.......interesting...' She begins to slowly move towards the man "Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Oppstande

Oppstande

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:41 am

(OOC: You guys do realize you have no idea what my name is right?)

Oppstande did what he did best. He observed the actions of the other spirit users and casually followed them throughout the facility. A cloaked woman that Oppstande recognized from the group enveloped herself in shadows and disappeared into them. As well as two other members of the group left. They certainly weren't a team that was for sure. He sighed and followed Dex and Solara; at least that's what he thought their names were. As he followed them, they ignored him entirely. Even though he was with them the whole time, even through the elevators. He poked Dex "You do realize I'm here too right?"
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:41 am

"Works for me." Solara punches the chain on the man's left foot. It cracks immidiately, but she recoils her hand in pain.

"Alright, you get that leg, I'll take care of the arms."
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:42 am

Nox phases through the wall while staying nothing more than a shadow to get a look at who the general was talking to, by the way he talked it had to be his superior.
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:44 am

Sunnivah and the Guard got yto floor 69. We both stepped out and i let the guard walk infront of me and lead the way for me. I follow him closely affraid to lose him.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:48 am

Dex creates a Ice summoning spell and starts blasting ice at the mans legs freezing the metal, after a couple of seconds Dex stops and hits them with his leg, instantly breaking them apart.

There was a kid laying on the bed, she was wearing a black hood as well as school clothing, but she also had a gas mask on. Her eyes were closed, the liquid entering her was affecting her, making her sleep. 
( http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2015/041/6/5/chisagasmask1_copy_by_zenithomocha-d8hgl38.png )

The Guard starts walking down a long hall way, making sure that his new friend was following him.

The two start walking down the hallway leaving the conversation. 
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:51 am

Then we stand infrot of a door and i assumed thiswas the storage room i wait for the guard to see if he would answer the question is was asking myself in my head. I stand still and wait patiant while i try to kep up te convo
Back to top Go down
Oppstande

Oppstande

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:52 am

Oppstande poked Dex again "Notice me Dex." He said, "You also could have always made that chain removal more entertaining"
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:54 am

Solara flew up above, summoning numerous meteors and blasting them at the first chain until it shattered. She then flew to the next chain and cracked it with her fist. The guy fell, but she caught him just in time.
Back to top Go down
~Lucina~

~Lucina~

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:54 am

'What do I do....' Rachael slowly moves to the wire and disconnects it from the girl, then moving quickly backwards waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:57 am

Dex looks at him "Lets take him out of here, he must be passed out" He said, running towards the elevator. "Lets go the next floor down!" Entering the elevator he presses the floor button 99 and waits for Solara, which Dex left to cary the body because she was much more stronger than him.

Nothing happens when Rachel takes the needle out of her arm, but she decides to wait a little while longer. 
Back to top Go down
~Lucina~

~Lucina~

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:58 am

'May as well give her a bit' Rachael moves to the elevator and sits down, in case the prisoner goes crazy.
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:59 am

Solara quickly flies into the elevator and clicks the button to go to the next floor down. "Someone's probably already here, but it wouldn't hurt to check. Let's just hope this floor has a good heating system."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: [Corruption]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next