Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapChapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_voting_barChapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_vote_lcapChapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_voting_barChapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chapter 2: [Corruption]

Go down 
+5
Oppstande
Fistpunch
UmbraNox
Ten Kodori
Firebreath
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fistpunch

Fistpunch

Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 7:53 pm

Allen walked into the lift, Bianca on his back. He pressed the ground floor button and doors closed shut in front of them. "A donut sounds nice, right?"

"Here we go."
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 7:59 pm

"A donut really a Donut...i want a stake, sweetcorn and a cupa hot choc" ....Bianca would think to herself "A Dunut a flippnig Donut what guy says a Donut as the first thing related to food" as the Elvator started to move Bianca starting hmming Elvator music.....   "OH How did you get out anyway"
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 8:22 pm

Sunnivah got to the floor where Dex Racheal and Solara were. They didnt notice me yet. I pop up behind them and smile. "Hey guys look what i got. * Takes their stuff out of my bag and lay in infront of me on the ground. "I think this belongs to you Dex, Solara  and Racheal. 

Then i also waw the other 2 person with them i greet them and smile at them. " Who are those 2 ? "
Back to top Go down
Oppstande

Oppstande

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:45 pm

Oppstande stood in confusion as Solara pressed a button on the elevator. "Angel guy?" He said, "My name is Oppstande, get your facts straight." He sighed and saw solara, holding some girl in a gas mask. He wondered what kind of impressive expirments these people had been doing on her. "What's she for?" Oppstande asked, pointing at the gas masked girl.
Back to top Go down
Fistpunch

Fistpunch

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 2:42 am

"Your friend Sunnivah broke us all out. Quite impressive actually. They all dispersed through the prison to look for their belongings and what not."

Allen stared at the screen above the doors reading what level they were passing by. Time seemed really slow listening to the music so he was just tapping his foot as it went on. Allen suddenly remembered something.

"We're going to need you to have a disguise. I mean a prisoner piggy-backing a guard would not look right. Or what we could do is for you to pretend to wear these cuffs and be unconscious. Then, I could carry you to the exit. Does that sound like a plan?"

Last edited by Fistpunch on Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ten Kodori

Ten Kodori

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 3:51 am

"We should probably head back to meet the others."Yukine began to feel worried for them. He didn't know what exactly he could do. 

"You go and find them. Come back as soon as you do and guide me there. I'll be here looking for everyone's belongings."

"Right." Yukine nodded and disappeared.
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 10:28 am

"Fine id pretend to wear these cuffs..." Bianca loosely puts on the cuffs and wraps her cuffed arms around allens neck.... "So em do i like just do this?" Bianca lets her body go, causing her to kind of slide of Allens back, being held up only by the cuffs around his neck, which potentially could make things quite difficult to breath.
Back to top Go down
Fistpunch

Fistpunch

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 10:33 am

For a moment, Allen was choking from Bianca's weight. If one were to see them, they would look like a pair of comical characters. Allen easily lifted Bianca from his back and put her beside him. "You could fashion them into some sorta bracelet." Allen joked in hopes of bringing Bianca's mind away from their capture. She had already gone through enough kidnapping. The last thing she needed was a reminder of being forced against her will.

When we reach the ground floor just pretend to be quite groggy," Allen said to her scratching his chin to think of a way to explain himself easier. "As if you were put on some numbing gas. You get what I mean...right?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 12:34 pm

Bianca just decided to semi doze of in the attempt of being Groggy and let her mind wonder as the Elvator continued to travel towards the ground floor she diddn't really know what to say back to Allen.. sof she just stayed quite until they were almost at the ground floor..Just 1 floor away when she would ask him a very very serious question "Do you like..know how to Dance" though she wouldn't make eye contact during the question and quickly cut her own question  "Oh and em do you happen to know where we are?, like once we escape what then"
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 2:06 pm

Black aura starts to simmer from around the girl with the gas mask, her eyes were glowing, her hood was down, and her hair was floating upwards. She got herself up, she looked around more to figure out her surrounding, her eyes land on the man with the red hair, her face was emotionless. 

Five black symbols appear above the girl in an arch formation out of no where, the move to the wall creating a circle of black symbols, inside that circle the wall starts to deteriorate, the sunlight shining inside, making the room inside much more clearer, the floor, made out of black metal, while the walls were made out of black wood. As the wall disappears the girl jumps out.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net
Oppstande

Oppstande

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 3:39 pm

Oppstande watched as the girl with the gas mask began floating up and stared at Dex. Oppstande wondered what was so special about him. Then the girl conjured the circles above herself. The circles looked strange, more like circles of some kind, but a single person wouldn't need to make so many magic circles unless the spell was on a massive scale, which most people didn't even hold the power to complete the rites for. Then the circles moved towards a wall, blasting it open, allowing sunlight to flow into the room. "So thats what she's for." Oppstande said. "I do hope I get to kill some guards outside." He continued, stepping outside. 

"Hey stupid humans, come attempt to contain a demon!" Oppstande shouted, revealing his wings, conjuring five orbs, and Angel's beam.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 5:14 pm

Dex looks down to see the woman gone, but Opp was going crazy about to attack the guards on the ground. He looks back at Solara "Hey lets get down too". He creates a summoning circle wide enough to summon a flat piece of ice going to the ground, making it an ice slide. He jumps down on it and rides to the ground.
Back to top Go down
~Lucina~

~Lucina~

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 6:02 pm

Rachael goes back to the elevator, holding her sword. "Meet you all down there" She presses the button to go on the bottom floor.
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 8:25 pm

Sunnivah took her bag agaisn and still did wear the guards uniform. "We will indeed see eachother later Rcheal be safe meanwhile i will make sure that no ine will what else i can do to helpthe others i dont know where Allen Yuknine and yato and Bianca went. 

I take the stairs and find my way back to where they were prisoned. I look around hoping to find somoen out here. I see that Bianca and Allen were gone. So was Yato nd Yukine. I didnt know what else to do and sit down for a moment to think of what i should do next. I was worried because i didnt know if they were alright. I had to find them to give them back there belongings. 

(Ten plz read god dammit the RP dude really if you would have readed the posts you should know i have everyone s belongongs except for Opp Dex Solara and Racheal who i already gave back there stuff. Still i got you stuff Bianca s Allen's and Yunine and Nox's belonings)
Back to top Go down
Fistpunch

Fistpunch

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 10:06 pm

Allen looked at Bianca who quickly avoided his eyes. He scratched the back of his head not really knowing how to respond to her question. "Umm I guess we'll see once we get out. I've never been to this place before. If I made deliveries here, I would remember."

Allen heard Bianca's question but he did not know if she wanted an answer for it. after a few seconds of silence he decided to answer. "As for dancing, I haven't really tried. I mean I did not really have time to leisurely dance. I guess that's something I could try to learn once I get back to my usual life. You dance?"
Back to top Go down
Oppstande

Oppstande

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 10:10 pm

Oppstande laughed maniacally as the guards started trying to rush him. He launched his five orbs into the faces of the nearest guards. Blasting their heads off. After which he used the beam as a sword, chopping up the guards and their weapons, using his wings to dash between enemies. Soon, Oppstande was covered in blood with corpses all around him. He laughed at the feeling of bliss he earned from killing the guards. He dispelled Angel's beam and knelt on the ground, laughing. Oppstande stuck his left hand in a chest wound on one of the guards, using it as paint to draw a sigil on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 10:17 pm

Bianca stared at Allen at snake eyes when he stated he didn't know how to dance.. images of shooting bullets at his feet came to her mind, though she didn't have really much chance to say anything...since the doors were opening and she had to move into a groggy state to prevent anyone thinking it would be a good Idea to attack them,
Back to top Go down
Fistpunch

Fistpunch

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 10:22 pm

Allen closed his visor and held Bianca behind her collar to make it look like he was in control of a prisoner. Holding his gun just as the guards did, he tried his best to look as casual as possible. There were a few stares here and there. People in white walked passed them looking at the two from head to toe then going back to their own business. The ground floor seemed more like an expansive lobby, white couches, white tiles, white uniforms, even white drinks. They were halfway to the sliding doors where the uniformed people swiped their cards to enter and exit the building.
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 10:31 pm

Nox followed Panda and Grood into a room, whereupon entering they saw fighting outside. They quickly ran outside, Nox then went up, to the top of the building, jumping up from floor to floor, eventually running into Sunnivah and getting her equipment back from her. After checking to make sure all her stuff was there Nox donned her gear then continued to the roof to have a vantage point to assess the situation.
Back to top Go down
Ten Kodori

Ten Kodori

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 2:53 am

(Yeah because I'll totally read over 50 posts.Also learn some context. Yato and Yukine have no idea you have their stuff.)

Yato sighed as he walked around the halls of the facility. He kept himself alert in case he needed to fight hand to hand. Hurry up Yukine...

Yukine passed through a couple walls and saw no trace of anyone. He looked around the rooms until he heard fighting (Where Opp is.) Yukine quickly ran to the scene and saw Oppstande drawing a sigil on the ground. "Woah...."He said as he paused and took a step back.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 4:21 am

As general grood and panda ran outside of the building Dex landed on the ground, leaving his ice slide up for the others to come down as well, he looked at Panda and General Grood right next to him, he was confused to what was happening. 
Back to top Go down
~Lucina~

~Lucina~

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 11:17 am

Once the elevator reached the bottom floor, Rachael met up with Dex, noticing that Panda and the General were standing next to each other. Drawing her sword, she exclaimed, "What in the bloody hell is going on here!"
Back to top Go down
Oppstande

Oppstande

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 1:40 pm

Oppstande was still in the middle of a pile of corpses, ignoring the presence of the general from before and some official guy in a suit, instead focusing on his sigil. Talking to it. No one could hear anything other than what Oppstande said. "So you're the one who made me draw that sigil." He said. The sigil responded, except Oppstande saw an angel rather than just the sigil. "Yes," The angel replied, "I am Oppstande, the spirit that resides within you" Human Oppstande was surprised, his spirit had never made any move to communicate. "Okay, and what do you want?" He asked. Whatever his spirit wanted must be important. "The time has come for you to serve as a proper host," Angel Oppstande responded, "You will gain the power of the sigil, and gradually more in time, all I must do is inhabit you." Human Oppstande wasn't sure if he wanted to trust his own spirit, but power was power, and Oppstande loved that. He stepped into he sigil drawn on the ground. "Good, accept my presence." Angel Oppstande said as he entered human Oppstande's body "Now you have the power to fight your new adversaries." Human Oppstande stood up and turned around. He moved his hands in a circular formation, making the sigil glowing purple in the air. He motioned it to move flat side away from his left hand, summoning the Angel's Blade and faced the two newcomers.
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 1:42 pm

Solara had not heard the man say anything, but she heard commotion downstairs. She leaned in to speak to the man.

"Don't worry, sir, I'll come back for you." She quickly ran in and hit the button for the bottom floor, greeted to an odd sight.
"What...Oh no..." She quickly realized what was probably happening. Panda had been trying to break them out somehow, perhaps by making a bargain with Grood, which explained why he was dressed up. However, someone, either Dex or Rachel, had I terrupted this bargain by coming downstairs and causing a commotion.

And now she was caught in the middle of it.
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 6:11 pm

I heard some comotion in the building. Sunnivah slowly and carefulllly wenr closer and looked behind the cornor. There i saw Grood and Panda and also Racheal with a drawn sword. I didnt know what to do and decidecd to watch at what would happen. If anything would happen like she would be captured again i could help her out again. Still in my head i praid to our gofd that everytihing would go the right way. To make sure no one will notice anything of me i go back a littleand hide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: [Corruption]   Chapter 2: [Corruption] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: [Corruption]
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next