Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Bugatti boy;s Character Sheet I_vote_lcapBugatti boy;s Character Sheet I_voting_barBugatti boy;s Character Sheet I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Bugatti boy;s Character Sheet I_vote_lcapBugatti boy;s Character Sheet I_voting_barBugatti boy;s Character Sheet I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Bugatti boy;s Character Sheet

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bugatti boy

Bugatti boy;s Character Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Bugatti boy;s Character Sheet   Bugatti boy;s Character Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2015 10:53 pm

Name: Certified Boss
Spirit: Fire, Water, psychic, teleports
Sexuality: Straight
Age + Birthdate: 25
Nationality: American
Race: African American
Skill sheet:

Personality: He is quiet most of the time, stays to himself and always trust no one except for those close to him and doesn't listen to outsiders. Not too rude and not one to be mess with. He deserves his respect fully or anyone who cross his path deserve to be dealt with. He can be rude from time to time and doesn't know anyone when he feels disrespected. Push the limit of what people say and alos he is deaf/hard of hearing by the way

Likes: Money, Foreign cars, alcohol, and women, playing video games, Karate, meeting new people

Dislikes: dislike people when he gets annoyed by them, people being too loud for attention.

Phobias: fear of snakes and arachnids,

Aspirations: none

Face-Claim:
Weight: 142
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: brown
Height: 5'6"
Special Traits:
Appearance:

History:

Skill Sheet:

Name: