Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Nox Character Sheet [Human World] I_vote_lcapNox Character Sheet [Human World] I_voting_barNox Character Sheet [Human World] I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Nox Character Sheet [Human World] I_vote_lcapNox Character Sheet [Human World] I_voting_barNox Character Sheet [Human World] I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Nox Character Sheet [Human World]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

Nox Character Sheet [Human World] Empty
PostSubject: Nox Character Sheet [Human World]   Nox Character Sheet [Human World] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 12:39 am

Name: Nox
Spirit: Spirit of Reckoning: Umbra http://cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/1175327-bigthumbnail.jpg
Sexuality: Bisexual
Age + Birthdate: 21
Nationality:Mythrilian
Race: Human
Skill sheet:
Name: Spirit Passives (name pending)
Cost: N/A
Range: N/A
Duration: N/A
Cool-Down: N/A
Description: Increased durability, endurance and agility. Infinite stamina (running and the like) No fall damage, heightened senses in darkness. Completely silent. Pocket dimension in pouch, store infinite loot.

Name: Shadow Step
Cost: 3
Range: N/A
Duration: N/A
Cool-Down: N/A
Description: Explained in back story

More to Come.

Personality: Nox is reserved and has a strange sense of what she considers honor. Beyond that she has a tendency to be suspicious of most things and of course, is a raging kleptomaniac. She doesn't like bright lights and is usually tired during the day, being more active at night.
Likes: Generally prefers solitude or the company of close friends but is able to appear at ease in most situations if need be. Claims to be indifferent to most things.
Dislikes: She dislikes people being overly friendly. Bright lights.
Phobias: None she is willing to divulge
Aspirations: Nox aspires to raise through the ranks, eventually reaching the top where she can directly influence the land.

Face-Claim: http://natmdesign.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/wizard_assassin_fullbody_by_artbycarlos.jpg
Weight: 110 lbs
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: brown
Height: 5'6
Special Traits: Various scars on body.
Appearance: Nox is slim but physically fit and extremely agile. She wears a form fitting black leather armor reinforced with metal in some places, especially the arms, shoulders and hands. Additionally she wears a mask to cover her face and a faded and tattered dark red cloak. She carries a heavy bladed naginata.All her equipment is enchanted

History: Nox was born in the capital city of Mizograd under the name Iona to a poor family. For years her parents struggled to support the family when finally, when Iona was six her father got what was to be a lucky break and won big while gambling. Ecstatic, he gather the money and ran to tell his wife the good news. Sadly those he won from set up an ambush a few blocks away and he was beaten to death. Grief stricken by the death of her beloved Iona's mother fell terribly ill forcing the young girl to resort to stealing to feed herself and her ailing mother. However her petty thefts did not earn enough money to pay the rent and the two were cast out into the streets with a small bundle of belongings shortly after. Iona stumbled along the streets with the mother for hours before coming across an abandoned building. Iona continued to steal when and where she could she became adept at it and grew physically fit and agile due to the demanding nature of what she did. Miraculously her mother held on for two long years before passing. When that happened Iona vowed she would become someone of great influence to help the lower class and prevent others from suffering a similar fate. She began to call herself Nox, wearing a cloak and mask to conceal her features and went on more and more thieving endeavors taking bigger risks for bigger payouts each time. Over the years she conditioned her body to the peak oh physical fitness. Watching the soldiers train she mimicked their moves and even found combat masters to tutor her, paid for with the money she stole. At age 17 she crouched in the shadows stalking her next target, a wealthy noble with a fat purse, when she felt something watching her. She turned quickly to face the threat and saw something darker than the blackest night and two radiant red eyes. Nox became paralyzed with fear as this entity rushed towards her and into her. When the thing touched her Nox passed out. Coming to hours later she realized she was not only hidden by shadows she was the shadows. Nox jerked back and became tangible once again. After getting over the shock of what happened she began testing the limits of this new ability and found she could become one with the shadows, phasing through solid matter and travel much fast while like this, the darker the shadows the faster and farther she could move and could even become invisible and rush forward a short distance in broad daylight. With this new found power Nox took her biggest risk yet: Rob the Sage. Nox watched and planned for weeks before making a move to make sure her plan was foolproof, then, when the time was right, she acted. Thus succeeding in robbing the sage of nearly all his worth Nox hid the money in a cavern below the earth only accessible through the use of her power. She took a portion of this money to a black market blacksmith, himself a spirit user who could enchant the items he crafted and requested he make her armor that would constantly generate a slight miasma of darkness and a Naginata that could manipulate shadows into powerful attacks. The smith requested a week to construct the requested items. Returning a week later Nox collected her items, payed the smith and donned the armor when out of sight. As she headed back to the cavern where she kept her remaining money, she liked to call it her lair, she noticed wanted posters all over the place. They had her face, albeit a masked and hooded face but there was no mistaking who the picture was depicting, that and the fact the poster read "Wanted: Nox for theft, embezzlement, forgery, pickpocketing, counterfeiting, burglary, conspiracy to commit theft, grand larceny, tax evasion, slander, fraud, perfidy and impertinence.
Description: Wears a mask and cloak, presumably female, between 5 and 6 feet in height, slender build. Eye and hair color unknown.
Any citizens with information regarding this individual report to the nearest authority. Reward: $500,000,000"
Nox smirked to herself as she descended to her lair. For the next four years Nox continued to steal, spend and expand her lair until she was living in better conditions than most High Lords whilst regularly anonymously spreading a small portion of the wealth among the masses.

Last edited by UmbraNox on Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:34 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

Nox Character Sheet [Human World] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nox Character Sheet [Human World]   Nox Character Sheet [Human World] I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 2:40 am

Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net

Nox Character Sheet [Human World]
Page 1 of 1