Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Dex Character Sheet [Human World] I_vote_lcapDex Character Sheet [Human World] I_voting_barDex Character Sheet [Human World] I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Dex Character Sheet [Human World] I_vote_lcapDex Character Sheet [Human World] I_voting_barDex Character Sheet [Human World] I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Dex Character Sheet [Human World]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

Dex Character Sheet [Human World] Empty
PostSubject: Dex Character Sheet [Human World]   Dex Character Sheet [Human World] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 6:59 pm

Name: Dex
Spirit: Spirit of Ice Summoner
Sexuality: Straight
Age + Birthdate: 15
Nationality: Mythrilian
Race: Human
Skill sheet:

Name: Ice Summon
Cost: 1-10
Range: N/A
Duration: N/A
Cool-Down: N/A
Description: Dex can summon ice, depending on what he summons, effects the amount of points is used from his Point bar.

Name: Ice Manipulation
Cost:N/A
Range:N/A
Description: Dex can now summon ice, and with that ice he can command that ice to do whatever he pleases, depending on what he does with the ice, he loses a certain amount of points.

More powers will be added through out the story.

Personality: Dex is very innocent. Deciding to join the special ops for the soul purpose of having a great adventure and nothing more.
Likes: Dex likes a good adventure, he also likes to have fun, likes to make friends, and tries to help anyone he came
Dislikes: He dislikes bad people, hates to make people sad, and doesnt like being the last one out of things
Phobias:
Aspirations: Dex's asspiration is to join the government, and make a difference in the world

Face-Claim: https://i.imgur.com/wEt6g8J.png
Weight: 145
Hair Color: Blue
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 5'7''
Special Traits: None
Appearance: Dex is scrawny, having little to no muscle at all, its obviouse he can not win a fight between fists. Because of his bad sight he has to wear glasses. His usual attire is to wear dark gray sweatpants, a regular shirt under a navy sweater under a greenishbrownish vest with square designs all over it. He also wears a light blue scarf around his neck, and a pair of sneakers.

History: Dex was born in a small town, at the far end of Mythrial, nothing was different about him compared to the other boys in the town, until one day he woke with blue hair and horrible vission. He was unbalievably cold. After a couple of days though when the doctor had enough time to check what was happening to him. He had told Dex's parents that he had a spirit within him. Things quickly went back to normal, after the town coming to meet Dex, seeing how they never met a spirit user before. He was 10 back then, now he is 15 and wants to get a better feeling with his spirit and abilities.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net

Dex Character Sheet [Human World]
Page 1 of 1