Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_voting_barChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_vote_lcapChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_voting_barChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chapter 1: [New Powers]

Go down 
+7
Repeater
Bianca
Ten Kodori
UmbraNox
Lostwithnohope
~Lucina~
LecyBerdude
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
~Lucina~

~Lucina~

Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 8:13 pm

"Names Rachael. Former Merc. Elite swordswoman and Spirit user at your service." Rachael bows and moves away from Savannah. "Rule 1 of fighting: Don't get to close to friends or enemies."
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 8:13 pm

Sunnivah walked to Panda and did bow. "sorry sir but there was some distraction before i wanted rto introduce myself. My name is sunnivah and its not the first time i serve the king. Im also known as The Red Knight. Im 19 and my usually job ist to do jobs for people for money. Now we are talking about money. What is your payment for the job?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 8:15 pm

Bianca listens to panda make his request, and simply summoned a table though it needed to be folded out initially, due to a large tower would be to large to mess well with reality. Bianca was 2 grumpy so she purposely had it fold out where, part of it would knock the panda in his knee ..."Opps sorry panda my bad"
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 8:23 pm

Landing on his knees he looked at Bianca with disgust "Do you want to die???" He said clearly pissed off. He got up and dusted himself off, turning to the table, moving his hands into his kimono, he whipped out a piece of paper. "I've received a letter from the king to send you lot to one of the main ports to deal with a problem that has recently occurred, i was told to head there as quickly as possible so..."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net
~Lucina~

~Lucina~

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 8:29 pm

"Aye mate, understood. Any information on what to expect?" Rachael looks at Panda quizzically.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 8:31 pm

Panda thought about it for a couple of seconds before giving her an answer "No... this shouldn't be any trouble for you guys..."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 8:32 pm

Solara stands firm and overlooks the rest of the people. She gently takes the letter from Panda and reads it. "I see... Well, we haven't much time to waste. Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 8:34 pm

Bianca would pause for a minute smirking after the successful, accidently hitting pandas knee [Bianca] "Panda ...BITE ME " Bianca would pause for a moment listening to the details of the group getting sent to some random port, in the name of this King..."Give me one good reason why i should go...This kings history of Silence won't do you any good..Did you think it would let your words be anything but empty"  Bianca frustration was rising a little bit by little bit.

"Your not going to give just any infomation,,,,,,it SHOULDN'T be any trouble..."Bianca looked at the sprit user reading the letter...may i ask your name please?"
Back to top Go down
Lostwithnohope

Lostwithnohope

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 8:34 pm

Anya froze while walking. She felt her bag lighten and she looks back counting her arrows quickly. She groans "15...." She turns to the thief "I could make you arrows if you really needed them! There really is no point in stealing" She grabs Nox's dagger and saws away at the pole she was using as target practice She slowly starts the process of making arrows again.
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 8:35 pm

Sunnivah slammed with her fist on the table. "Dont ignore me Panda. How much money do we get ? "
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 8:41 pm

Nox grumbles something about stealing being in her blood then goes over to Anya, "I want my dagger back... I could steal you a sword or something for that... but I'd want that back after too."
Back to top Go down
Lostwithnohope

Lostwithnohope

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 8:42 pm

Anya glances up at Nox and chuckles "How about we make a team. I will make you some more arrows if you steal me a sword and let me use your dagger to carve them"
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 8:48 pm

Solara keeps her sword closer to her. Of course, it was concealed in its collapsible mace canister, but she just wanted to make sure that no one took it. She walked down towards Sunnivah and Panda.

"Money isn't that important. What's important is that you do it for the sake of helping people. Money is just an added bonus." She told Sunnivah.
She glanced up at Anya and Nox. The two of them were paying her no attention, thank goodness. Dex didn't seem to be bothered with anyone, just sitting by himself, and Bianca seemed a little bit annoyed from being kidnapped.
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 8:53 pm

"Solara yes helping people is, a good thing but we don't even know if we are helping anyone for all we know we could be harming innocent people based on the orders from a peice of paper" Bianca someone said with a bit of emotion behind it.
Back to top Go down
Ten Kodori

Ten Kodori

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:00 pm

"If we're making teams then put me with someone I'd get along with."Yato said with a more serious tone.The young man seemed to be very moody."I don't want incompatibility to be an issue during combat.I prefer someone who can easily handle a blade and is quick, that way I can instantly coordinate with Sekki to get the job done faster."
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:01 pm

"Well, I'll be the judge of that. We'll cross that bridge when we come to it, for now let's depart for the docks and find out what the trouble is. Who's coming with me?"
Back to top Go down
~Lucina~

~Lucina~

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:02 pm

"I" Rachael Stands up next to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Ten Kodori

Ten Kodori

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:02 pm

"That sounds just about perfect.That way I don't accidentally use the wrong power at the wrong time."Yukine smiled and scratched the back of his head."We would need time to get to know eachother though."
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:03 pm

Bianca is right. How do we.know we are not harming innocent people. Also to me.money does matter also maby it will help nocx from stopping stealing from people.

I look at Solara * also alot of people live from the money i make they are.counting on me. If i wont make enough money they would starve to death so please to me money means alot in that case.im a knight remember . We help tje people and i am one of those who spends her money to food so others can eat and have a home. *

I look back at Panda. So how much do we get ? Do i ask again at panda
Back to top Go down
Ten Kodori

Ten Kodori

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:03 pm

"I suggest teams of two and no larger.Anything bigger would slow down the process and only one is too risky.Anyone wanna come with me?"Yato asked as he put both hands in his jersey.
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

Nox smirked, this Anya might not be so bad after all. Shadow stepping back behind Jason she began digging in his large travel backpack, being sure not to jostle the thing as to attract attention. After digging round for a few moments she found what she was looking for, two kodachi. Snatching those she tucked them in her belt and walked back to Anya. On her way she passed by Solara and noticed a slight bulge in her pocket, unable to resist Nox deftly plucked a small canister like object from the pocket. Turning the seemingly useless object over in her hand Nox shrugged and placed it in her pouch. Reaching Anya she tossed one of the kodachi to her. "There you go."
Back to top Go down
Ten Kodori

Ten Kodori

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:05 pm

"If something is stolen it's their fault for letting it get stolen."Yato said to boy then to Nox."This one seems cunning and daring.Sneaky and efficient, I can see being compatible."
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:06 pm

"Well how about we go to the beach near the docs, relax like we are on holiday until they agree to pay us and tell us what in fact we are meant to actually do?" Bianca finally realised "Do any of you acturally know where these docks even are?
Back to top Go down
Ten Kodori

Ten Kodori

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:07 pm

"Good question, mind explaining that Panda buddy?"Yato placed one hand on his right hip and pursed his lips."Not very smart to send us somewhere without saying where, why, and how."
Back to top Go down
Lostwithnohope

Lostwithnohope

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 9:08 pm

Anya watches Nox as she steals. She nods smiling as she catches the kodachi and studies it quickly "This is perfect" She instantly starts cutting up the pole into smaller ones and used the dagger to carve the arrows out of it. She is able to make 20 out of the pole and she tosses the kodachi back to Nox with 10 of the arrows. She puts the other 10 arrows in her pouch and hands the dagger back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: [New Powers]
Page 4 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 17 ... 31  Next