Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_voting_barChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_voting_barChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chapter 1: [New Powers]

Go down 
+7
Repeater
Bianca
Ten Kodori
UmbraNox
Lostwithnohope
~Lucina~
LecyBerdude
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
LecyBerdude

LecyBerdude

Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 4:29 pm

Jason felt a shiver went up his spine from the voice and turned towards the source; the red haired man with a samurai sword. His voice was naturally loud but not as if he was yelling. From the way he spoke and looked at everyone present Jason assumed that he was a man of authority here. Nonetheless he certainly got everyone's attention-- a girl was even aiming at him with a bow.

"A-ah.." Jason mumbled, approaching the female archer with hand raised. "I don't think you should do that..."
Back to top Go down
http://lecyberdude.wix.com/lecyberdude
Ten Kodori

Ten Kodori

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 4:34 pm

"Name's Yato!"He chuckled and turned to Solara with a friendly smile."And this here be my trusty spirit regalia Yukine, and as regalia Sekki!"

Yukine blushed and buried his neck into his sweater."H-hi."

"Yukine is a bit shy towards girls sowwwwy."He teased with two fingers over his mouth, a sly smile forming on his lips.

Yukine gritted his teeth and growled at Yato.
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:10 pm

Solara turned to Yato and Yukine, an eyebrow raised quizzically, but still wearing a smile similar to Yato's "Um...hi. I'm Solara. I don't usually let my spirit out, he tends to eat people." She turned back to the man with the kimono and the samurai sword. His booming voice did not phase her, but she could tell that he was someone of high authority.
Back to top Go down
~Lucina~

~Lucina~

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:11 pm

"Nice to meet everyone! I can't wait to work with all of you. Think we will be in a squad of sorts?" Rachael asked.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:24 pm

"Settle down now, i am your instructor as well as your teacher, ill be helping the ones who need help getting used to your own spirit powers and as well as help you through your first couple of missions" He said. "All of you present your names and tell me a little about yourselves"

Dex gulped, looking at everyone else he stepped forward. "My name is Dex, and ive lived in a town nearby the capital all my life waiting for something like this to happen" he stuttered.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:28 pm

Nox observed the man in the kimono carefully, curious as to how he avoided her notice at all. She gave a brief glare of disapproval to the boy with his spirit out and began inching ever so slowly towards the girl with the bow drawn, planning on snatching a few arrows from her quiver.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:30 pm

He looked at the thief inching towards the girl with the bow. "You" He yelled out "Who might you be?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Ten Kodori

Ten Kodori

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:30 pm

"I'm Yato, ya know soon to be god and crap.I mastered my powers with Yukine and we're a solid team!I gave him a human name and let him live with me like one."

"Except we're homeless and broke."Yukine scoffed and sighed.

"SHUT UP."

"THEN GET A JOB."

"GODS DON'T TAKE JOBS."

"YOU'RE HUMAN DAMN IT."
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

Firebreath wrote:
The knight looked at the girl and then nodded waiting for the real bianca to show herself.

As the knight just stood their waiting for Bianca to go get Bianca, Bianca just kind of walked off, reading her book heading to, the stars of the mountain to get herself though she would simply continue walking thinking she could just go fishing and the annoying knight would just go away by the time she got back.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:33 pm

After a couple of min the knight grew tired, kicking the door open into the house he searched every inch of it realizing there was no second twin sister. Blasting another whole right next to the door he kicked open he started marching towards the girl. Grabbing her by the collar the both of them were engulfed in flames and the next thing they knew they were both in the training field with the remaining spirit users. The knight threw her to the ground, looked at the man with red hair and nodded, he nodded back as if the knight told him everything in that one nod. The knight started walking away while Bianca was still on the ground.
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:36 pm

Nox stopped dead with a cringe. It really was a pain trying to steal things with all this light, not to mention the fact these spirit users seem to be a tad more observant than your average idiot. Nox raised a finger to her lips whispered "shh" and began moving towards the bow woman again, not giving the instructor an answer.
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:39 pm

Bianca would get up, of the floor "Hey Black Knight that is tottally cheating and outright boring..."*Sticks out tongue at the black knight currently walking away* Then brushed her self off and looked at the Red guy..."So are you someone important, like whats your name?" Bianca was somewhat annoyed due to being kidnapped by a king she assumed was a tyrant.
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:43 pm

I just want to introcude myself but then the knight appears and throws a girl behind us on the ground. Sunnivah saw what happened and ran to the girl who just was brougt to us. "Heyy that is not how you treat people just throing them on the ground like that."

I look at the woman and ask her if she is alright.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:44 pm

"The name is panda." He said "Im your boss slash teacher" he looked at the new girl and then at the others. "Once we get everything in order we'll be on our way to our first mission, i'm supposed to be with you for the first couple of missions, show you how things work..." He gave an angry look, he seemed to not want to be here.
Back to top Go down
LecyBerdude

LecyBerdude

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:48 pm

Jason looked around the area. There seemed to be mixed reactions among the group; some staying quiet and others speaking out. Personally, he didn't feel obliged to answer to the man. He was called upon against his will practically and he didn't even know why. He didn't even know this guy and yet he's being ordered on a mission. And furthermore...

"What kind of name is Panda?" he asked aloud, more to the archer and "thief" he stood by.
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:49 pm

"Thank you miss, yeah I am fine just kidnapped, seems for school ...... " Bianca had just realised she had just been kidnapped for some sort of school...."NOOOO The plot is real" Bianca would ask for the woman's name, and ask Panda "Em what exactly you going teach us about slashing, and what a mission....?" Bianca would think for a bit ...." oh can I slash that knights face off ?"..."Oh and I'm Bianca"..
Back to top Go down
Lostwithnohope

Lostwithnohope

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:49 pm

Anya nods to the girl who complimented her and she looks at Jason not really caring about what she shouldn't be doing. She cared for her own safety more than insulting the teacher. Anya narrows her eyes at the man in the middle as he talks to her. She puts her arrow away and walks back to the seats not noticing the thief walking towards her "I'm Anya. That is all you need to know for now" She didn't seem to like the idea of them all working together. She wasn't very peppy like Sunnivah was, and wasn't quite used to a bunch of people around her.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:54 pm

"Yea a mission, your king has ordered you to go and fix up a commission that has occurred nearby one of our main ports, as well as show you how to use your spirits more wisely, and help you out" Panda said. He looked to the kid who asked the other question "Its not my real name" he said, his face growing bored.

Dex sat there, looked left and right listening to the three argue.
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:55 pm

"Nice to meet you, I'm Solara." Solara then turned towards Panda,, stepping in front of the other Spirit Masters and bringing herself to his face.
"What exactly are you going to teach us?"
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 7:58 pm

Sunnivah smiled at Bianca. Its nice to meet you im Sunnivah its nice to meet you. I walk back to the other spirit users. "im glad you arer alright. " The \n i look at the girl who just introcuded herself.
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 8:02 pm

Bianca smiled at Sunnivah "Thank you for your concern" before turning back to face the so-called Panda "This better not be boring or i am going home, i do not work for this so-called King who i have not even met...for all i know he is a spoiled Rich Kid Tryrant..Like why is he not here to introduce himself to all of us, who he has Summoned...." Bianca decided to stop talking, and simply went to find a seat in the room, calling forth a Cute cat from her book to stroke".
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 8:04 pm

As Nox finally reached Anya she quickly snatched a handful of arrows, ten to be exact, then quickly shadow stepped away, appearing again behind Jason.
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 8:07 pm

Sunnivah saw what nox did and giggled. I did again act like i saw nothing andlay my arm around Racheal. I hold my hand up to Bianca "come on bianca join us im sure it will be fun slashing something together.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 8:10 pm

Panda saw what the thief did and simply shook his head, he looked up at the group wondering how this would work out. "I wouldnt say he's a tyrant... a bit random..." he tried to soften the blow to his king. "Now that most of you had introduced yourself if not all, let us get this mission on our way" He looked at Bianca "Bianca, can you summon a table for me, it'd be much easier"
Back to top Go down
LecyBerdude

LecyBerdude

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 8:11 pm

"Ah, I see..." he mumbled to the archer's response. So her name was Anya? His eyes glanced over her for a second. Despite the curt response she certainly was admirably in other aspects.

Jason coughed, looking back towards Panda. "A mission?" he echoed, clearly confused. He certainly hoped there wasn't some sort of war coming. He then shivered, feeling a sinister presence behind him and instinctively turned around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: [New Powers]
Page 3 of 31Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 31  Next