Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 31 I_vote_lcapChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 31 I_voting_barChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 31 I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 31 I_vote_lcapChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 31 I_voting_barChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 31 I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chapter 1: [New Powers]

Go down 
+7
Repeater
Bianca
Ten Kodori
UmbraNox
Lostwithnohope
~Lucina~
LecyBerdude
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31
AuthorMessage
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2015 9:50 pm

"Well? Why not get rid of this thing? I'm obviously not going to go anywhere."
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 6:28 pm

Another black tentacle comes out of his back, grabbing the sword before it could stab him. The other tentacles surrounded Sun, one of them moving around her legs, restricting her. Another one started to restrict her on her upper body. She starts to rise, while the Knight starts walking towards General Grood
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 6:31 pm

Then suddenly my spirit appears and cuts the tentacles. I see the others being captured. I heard what Solara said "I wont give up. I wont give up they are counting on me !!. I punch the knight with my armored fist agaisnt the back of his head.

"Here take that. Tat one is for Solra and everyone"
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 6:44 pm

While Sun made her move on the knight Grood could hear the commotion, turning to where the sound was coming from he saw what was happening. He chuckled opening his palm, letting out a blast of red electricity towards Sun. It was going as fast as lightning.
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 6:48 pm

I got lucky because the knight stood between me and Grood. I see the knight getting hit by the lightning . I smirk and laugh "ha that hapens if you mess with the red  knight seems im the one laughing now. I didnt know it was grood and just taugth i got alot of lucky. Then i walk up at thte pub and see Grood. "So you are the leader ? I demand you to fre my friends or i will make you regret it "

I picked my sword from the ground and was ready to dodge or anthing
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 7:06 pm

A red cage made out of electricity appears around Sun. "Nice try. But you wont go anywhere now." Grood said. He looked at all of the Members of the group. "You lot were hard" He said. 
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 7:28 pm

I wont give up !! You bastaard.  I stand to attack the lichting that us surrounded me and start to curse at Groot.  
*im going to kill you and free my friends! !
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 7:35 pm

Nox sighed then turned to Brinn, "Yo, do you think you could talk your boss there into letting me out of this? I thought we were really getting alone back there."
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 7:41 pm

I get mad and attack faster and use more strength.  *Let us go did I say *
I get mad and throws my sword at groot when he is not looking
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 7:50 pm

Grood looks around to see everyone around him. He closes his eyes, the area around everyone started to get windy as Groods eyes started to glow red. Red electricity started to surround everyone, as the wind started to go around the group, creating a tornado. Grood was starting to mumble some words to himself as the red lightning started to cover up the tornado.
 "Hum-jakalabonosekuaponadokabroonnaloppabolaka!" Everything goes for the Group. 
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 31 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 7:50 pm

CHAPTER 1 END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 31 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: [New Powers]
Page 31 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31