Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_voting_barChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_vote_lcapChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_voting_barChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chapter 1: [New Powers]

Go down 
+7
Repeater
Bianca
Ten Kodori
UmbraNox
Lostwithnohope
~Lucina~
LecyBerdude
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
LecyBerdude

LecyBerdude

Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:55 pm

"You make it sound like we're going on a school trip," Jason commented, placing his hands on his sides. He then nodded in agreement with Nox's statement. "Yeah, do we get anything out of this?"
Back to top Go down
http://lecyberdude.wix.com/lecyberdude
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 10:58 pm

Solara sighed and walked up to Nox.

"Look, I'm sorry for pushing you, okay? I just wanted to make sure that you wouldn't try to steal it right back from me. That thing is very important to me. You seem to like honor, so can you at least honor that?" She says this with a polite but firm tone that grabs Nox's attention.
Back to top Go down
~Lucina~

~Lucina~

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:05 pm

"Guys, we must get going. It is time." Rachael exclaims.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:05 pm

Panda sighs... "yes you guys get gold after every mission or so" He said, his hand moving into his pocket to get a small shiny circle out. He flipped it revealing a gold coin, he then looked at Nox grinning. "With this you can pay for weapons and such, at the shop. Panda looks to the left to see an empty shop. "Uhh... after its built" He laughs nervously.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net
Ten Kodori

Ten Kodori

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:08 pm

"Hey Nox, mind letting me borrow those keys some time this week?"Yato asked, he was planning to steal a bit of food from a grocery store.

"Yato!"Yukine snapped at him.

"What!?I know you're just as hungry as I am."

"But you're not suppose to ste-"He was cut off by the sound of his stomach rumbling."Yeah could you let us use some of those keys?"
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:09 pm

Nox stares at Solara, "Why would such a useless cylindrical object be important to you.." Nox trails off for a moment, "oohh, right... Why would I honor your obsession with your erm, device? It's not like it's that special."
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:12 pm

"It's not an obsession. It's something special because I got it from someone close to me. I just don't want you to think of me as an enemy, okay?"
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:17 pm

Nox gave Solara a perplexed look and shook her head dismissively. She like her stuff quite a bit but developing an emotional bond with something was beyond her comprehension. Nox then reached into her bag and pulled out a couple of apples and tossed them to Yato and Yukine, "have these, keys are mine."
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:19 pm

Solara sighed and turned away, all she could do now was hope that she had made an impact. She turned to Panda.

"Okay, so when are we departing?"

(That's your cue, Fire!)
Back to top Go down
LecyBerdude

LecyBerdude

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:25 pm

"Not right away, I hope..." Jason said to Solara. He placed a hand on his stomach with a sullied expression. "I haven't eaten yet."
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:27 pm

Solara grabbed a crumpet from her backpack. There wasn't much else in there. She tossed it to Jason. "That's all I've got, but if you're hungry, you can have it." She said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:30 pm

Dex walks up to panda, he was blushing clearly nervous. "Uhhh Panda... before we go can you help me out with my spirit powers?? I uhh dont really know how to use them... all i am is cold" He said.

Panda looked at him, he stared at him reading Dex if he could see anything that would give away his spirit. Panda placed his hand atop Dex's head and a tint of red glow could be coming from his hand. Pandas eyes were closed. After a couple of seconds, he took his hand away and looked at Dex with concern. "You have the summoning ice spirit..." Panda looked at the others wondering if these kids also had strong spirits. "You'll learn once you try, it comes from within" He looked up to the sky to see the sun straight up. "Alright lets go!"
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:31 pm

after wondering around the halls of this large building not having a clue where she was acturally going Bianca finally found a black knight, and she had a gut instinct that it was the same one who kidnapped her though it was only his armour.... This did not phase Bianca since her next she would pull Super Glue from her book and pour it into his armour, Making it that if he ever got back into it again he be stuck for a long time. She also made it so the boots were stuck to the floor.

Once Bianca had finally implimented her revenge she realised she had no idea how to get out, where she was, let alone how to get home, so she decided to head back to the rest of the group and play along with this pandas plan. Though Before re entering the Room Bianca, summoned a Egg Boomerang and threw it into the room, the Boomerang would fly around the room somewhat unnoticed before hitting Panda in the face, like a egg normally would but at a obscure angle. Bianca would simply enter the room as if she was completely innocent.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:36 pm

Panda saw the egg from a mile away, a vein could be seen on his forehead as in a split second his whole body moved grabbing his sword unsheathing it, cutting the egg in half so fast that the yolk inside didn't have time to react to the slice and spill out to hit him as well. The two pieces of the egg go past him on each side of his face hitting the ground. The sword was back in its sheath and you could see a faint glow coming from the red symbols on the sheath. He turned around to face Bianca who was trying to play it off nonchalantly.
Back to top Go down
LecyBerdude

LecyBerdude

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:37 pm

"Oh," Jason muttered catching the pastry with both hands. He glanced back at the girl skeptically, unsure rather to accept it or not. It would be rude to not take a gift but at the same time.. "Thanks..." he muffled, taking large bites, finishing the delicacy in a matter of moments.

It was at that time it was announced to head out by Panda as Jason wipes his mouth. "Ah, then I guess we are heading right away..."
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:41 pm

As Bianca walked in acting all innocent Panda turned to face her " i just went to the bathroom ,,its not like i went to find that evil black knight" Bianca would continue to walk into the room and find a seat, "you guys worked out these teams yet?"
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:42 pm

"Yea... the whole reason the king called you guys were to create a team of highly trained spirit users, as his last resort" Panda looked at the others "We ready?? anything can happen in this mission expect the unexpected" he said trying to act all spooky.
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:44 pm

"i knew this guy spoke no sense" *Bianca stood up trying to workout where to go in order to start he misson " Em which way"
Back to top Go down
LecyBerdude

LecyBerdude

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:50 pm

"Well it's not like we can just leave and prep up," Jason rubbed under his nose. Or could they? He didn't felt the need to know the answer to that question as he could guest the answer. "Wait, we have to build teams?"
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 11:51 pm

Nox sighs, "Alright fine... as long as I get something out of this... I've never actually 'worked' for anything before though.." Nox walked by Panda so close that she bumped into his shoulder, at the same time she detached his sheath from his belt, pulled a broken piece of a broom handle from her pack, placed the sword at her own belt and replaced the missing sword with the handle, her cloak concealing this all. She then placed her hands on Panda's shoulders, apologizing profusely and drawing his attention away from his waist and to her face. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry! I was daydreaming about something and wasn't watching where I was going! Again, so, so sorry! Anyway! Where are we going? Lead the way oh great and wonderful teacher leader person!" With that she stepped back and pointed enthusiastically towards the door.

Last edited by UmbraNox on Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ten Kodori

Ten Kodori

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 12:48 am

"We're ready!"
We're ready!"They both chanted as they had their mouths stuffed with apples from Nox.They swallowed the fruit and sighed, tossing the cores away."Best meal in days.Now then Yukine, let's get going.I'll call you as a regalia when we need to fight."Yato wiped his mouth and fixed his somewhat long purple-black hair.

"Sounds good to me."
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 1:05 am

Solara nodded. "Sounds good to me, let's take off."
Back to top Go down
Lostwithnohope

Lostwithnohope

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 1:47 am

Anya groans lightly seeing all the chatter. She saw this as a waste of time and figured they could have been half way through a mission by this point. She shakes her head "Lets just go so we can get this over with" She grabs her bow and stands up.
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 4:41 am

I nodded * indeed lets go its time to make some money. I walk to the gate and wait for the others still holdong my bag against my chest.
Back to top Go down
Ten Kodori

Ten Kodori

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 3:29 pm

"Killjoy.Fine, let's go."Yato sighed and rubbed his right eye."Before I get a headache."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: [New Powers]
Page 6 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 18 ... 31  Next