Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_vote_lcapChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_voting_barChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_vote_lcapChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_voting_barChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chapter 1: [New Powers]

Go down 
+7
Repeater
Bianca
Ten Kodori
UmbraNox
Lostwithnohope
~Lucina~
LecyBerdude
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Fistpunch

Fistpunch

Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 2:28 am

Allen sighed as he face-palmed himself. Bianca sure was clumsy, and clearly was not ready for close combat any time soon. "Well, you're going to have to cross that bridge now. I'll slow down but keep close to me"

He slowly pushed Bianca's blade away from his body. "Let's try not cutting each other."

"This is a bad idea, Allen. And you know it." Illus reprimanded him.

The two ran into the heat of the battle. Allen threw his punches at anyone who got near them. He would grab other gladiators' hairs and swung them around like a bag of potatoes before smashing them unconscious onto the ground.

"That magic book of yours," Allen said as he broke someone's leg. "Could you do some neat tricks with it?"

Last edited by Fistpunch on Sun Feb 01, 2015 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 2:46 am

Bianca would Follow Allen into the the heart of the battle staying close to his back as he went to work on the competition ... Bianca would think for a moment as Allen asked if she could do some magical Trick with her Book and Instantly she thought of her music pod though she figured it be selfish to use her Headphones so popped out the entire speaker, as the music started Bianca started Dancing really slick like.."
Stop
Wait a minute
Fill my cup put some liquor in it
Take a sip, sign a check
Julio! Get the stretch!
Ride to Harlem, Hollywood, Jackson, Mississippi
If we show up, we gon’ show out
Smoother than a fresh jar of skippy
DONT FEAR THE REAPER...MY WAYWARD SONS

Suddenly an already fired arrow that would of hit Bianca in the Heart for an instant kill had hit her speaker which completely enraged Bianca that she completely forgot that this was a Colosseum fight about killing each other or severely injuring each other completely. She would look at the Archer in an Extrem rage and Charge at him pulling Tennis balls, Snowballs , Baseballs  Doll Heads.. and even Coke cans at this guy .. continuously like she had an endless supply. Though despite the speaker being destroyed she still had one more playing inside the bookitself  
Uptown Funk you up, Uptown Funk you up
I said Uptown Funk you up, Uptown Funk you up

Even after hitting him like 10 times knocking him out she kept throwing them at him... when suddenly a Gladiator grabbed her by her head and was about to use his Sword to Stab her... she tried poking him with he sword but she was using the wrong end. "ALLEN"
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 2:56 am

Sunnivah saw everyone went their own way for a while so i decide to explore the place and see if I can find out where i al.

I see a shop where they sold clothes .  I walk in and a few moment later i walked out in my New clothes and a beautifull dress

(The dress
Spoiler:

My sword is on my left hip and I toen decide to go to the pub to take a drink.i notice some of the group are here too I walk to the bar. I order a whisky and sits down next to dex
Back to top Go down
Fistpunch

Fistpunch

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:22 am

Allen was so focused in fighting that he failed to notice Bianca slip away from him. He turned around to look for her but in doing so slipped on a snowball. "A snowball? Really?"

Allen quickly picked himself up and leaped over the other combatant's heads searching for the fox-tailed girl. The cloud of dust started to block his vision. Who would've thought looking for a petite girl was hard to find in this place? Allen threw off his fellow gladiators with a backhand hoping behind them was Bianca. Maybe someone had taken her out. Maybe she found a way to get out of the arena safely.

Suddenly Allen heard a going chant from the grounds. He couldn't make what they were saying at first but eventually it grew loud enough for him to hear. "KILL HER NOW! KILL HER NOW!"

"Bianca!"

"There you go, problem solved! Someone took care of her for you!" Illus joked.

"Shut up, even I know you don't plan on letting her die," Allen chastised the spirit. "Help me find her, you can do that right?"

Illus sighed, "She's about 10 metres to your left."

"Thanks, buddy!"

"ALLEN!" Bianca's shriek came through the clouds of dust. Allen quickly threw his arms to his side and clapped his hands with such strength that it cleared the dust from the arena. True enough, to his left was Bianca. She was dangling like a pup by her hair. She was hitting him with the handle of her sword as her tail whipped around in a frenzy, as if it was panicking itself. An unnaturally large gladiator held his blade to Bianca for the kill. Smiling as if he had captured a helpless fox.

"Time to die, little girly!" a sickening gurgle from the brute came.

"Up here, buddy!" Allen's heel came down on the man's shoulder almost as quick as lightning. His strike came with such speed and force that it let out another gust of wind. Allen landed on the ground right in front of the man and connected an uppercut to the brute's jaw. The gladiator stepped back and dropped Bianca with a heavy thud.

Just as Allen thought he was safe, the gladiator swiftly grabbed Allen's leg and flung him on the ground. The gladiator was surprisingly quick and grabbed Allen's face with one fist and slammed him another time on the ground. Allen was struggling and could barely breathe from the vice grip. "Bianca, I could use some snowballs."

Last edited by Fistpunch on Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:44 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:45 am

Sunnivah gets bored of waiting and decide to go back into the city
I walkby the coloseum and hear alot off noises. I didnt know what it was and why it was so noisy. I decide to pay and enter the building to find out.
I take a seat and start watching. In the middle of the building I see soldiers fought against eachother and even killed eachother. Im shocked becuase of what I see.

Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 6:07 am

Bianca had been saved by Allen though the Gladiator had managed to get a firm Grip on Allan face and if Bianca didn't do anything he was in Trouble, Bianca thought for a moment when she dropped her sword and Picked up the Coke can she had Thrown at the guy before and started shaking it has hard as she could before opening it in the Gladiator face... spraying him with the contents of the Can which causes his eyes to string sharply...he didn't know what coke was so he put one hand up to cover his face to block the face ..... Bianca would use this opportunity to help Free Allan by using the Gladiator stupidity agaisnt him.. "if you don't touch your face with both hands and keep them their for five seconds.. your face will melt off" The Gladiator quickly took his hand of allen and listened to Bianca who would quickly punch him in the face as hard as she could which did pretty much nothing but enrage the Gladiator and turn his attention towards Bianca and not Allen.  Bianca would take five steps back trying to think of something that could beat this guy....THINKG YOU IDIOT bianca would think to herself
Back to top Go down
Fistpunch

Fistpunch

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 8:44 am

Allen's body curved on his back, desperately gasping for air. Man, he hated getting choked, but at least it was not as bad as drowning. His vision was a bit hazy but he could make out the weird red canister spurting out the sweet smelling juice towards the gladiator. Was that Bianca who did that? He heard her say about the liquid melting his face off, but somehow it did not. The liquid had a nice sweet taste and gave him an extreme burst of energy inside.

"What is this? Nectar?" Allen thought. He was not sure but whatever it was, it gave him that burst of strength he just needed.

"Pure energy! OHHH This is way too good! Come on we can crush this guy's skull and take everyone else here with one hit." Illus was quick to comment.

"We need to blend in," Allen replied to Illus. "If they found out we were... special, we'll never get out of this hole."

Allen picked himself up and grabbed the metallic canister and gulped down it's contents. He felt the surge of energy inside as if he had been woken up by an intense light. Allen's frown turned upside down into a grin.

Bianca would have been crushed like her can if Allen had not blocked the brute's blade with his bare hand. Allen knew well he moved quicker than normal and he liked it. He gripped the blade and bent it like wet clay. He heard the crowd roar with excitement, finally they were getting what they paid for, but he was not done yet. He broke off the blade and threw it to the side where it hit another warrior's arm screaming in pain.

"Now that's what I'm talking about!" Illus cheered with excitement. Allen could tell Illus was getting stronger himself and was liking the surge of energy. Though his Spirit can get over zealous, Allen was not worried. He liked it just as much as Illus.

Allen pulled his right arm away, crouching as he did so. His right fist connected with the huge gladiator's exposed abdomen, with speed rivalling that of a crossbow dart's. The enemy's gutting cough told him he had hit some vitals. He loved the great feeling of air blowing through his hair. Allen felt unstoppable as if his skin had thickened. His punches were stronger and his movements were quicker. He pulled his opponent's arm toward him and head butted the warrior to the ground with an earth shattering-crack.

"Nice save," Allen said and crouched down quickly to take Bianca's sword. He fixed it on her right hand firmly and carefully led her fingers to wrap around the handle. "This is how you hold a sword. See the sharp pointy end? Whack em with it. You know, you're smart, but you gotta be careful. Don't worry we only have about four more to deal with before we have to knock each other out."
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 2:40 pm

Solara sat down with Dex and the other guy. "If you need to tell us something, I would recommend it being now. I highly doubt anyone else will show up."
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:23 pm

The man frowned... "Alright" He looked at the two "I know you guys are from the future and i know who sent you guys here..." The old man said.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:43 pm

Solara's eyes widened. "Do you now? How did you find this out?"
Back to top Go down
Ten Kodori

Ten Kodori

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:58 pm

"Wait what?"Yato and Yukine came out of the corner and looked at the old man, Dex, and Solara.
"You know?"

"THAT'S WHY WE STOOD THERE IN THE CORNER?TO EAVESDROP?"Yukine complained as he flailed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:05 pm

"Relax, I don't think he has any malicious intent for the information." Solara told Yato, calmly asserting her dominance in the situation. She turned back to the old man. "How did you find this out, exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:24 pm

Bianca looked at Allen weirdly when he put her sword back in her hand..."But this thing is useless" though Bianca didn't have long to focus on the sword when Allen told her ther was only 4 left before they had to knock each other out..."What i got to fight you." Bianca face instantly lost some of its emotional as sadness stuck in..thinking she was doomed. as one of the 4 tried to attack he.. spinning around Allen ignoring him and going strait for Bianca.. sprinting for an overhead hammer attack.. Bianca stepped back tripping over the coke can she had summoned before. this had caused he to just swing into the air as she fell over.. not only cutting the enemies in the neck but also parrying the hammer as it came down.... Bianca eyes went in surprise as for a moment the guys blood squirted onto her face ..."EEEEP get it off get it of...." Bianca didn't like blood being on her.. though she hadn't killed him just wounded him and he would make a full recovery, Bianca would suddenly realised what she had done and instantly jumped forward putting both hands on his neck...applying pressure summoning a bandage from her book with the goal of saving him. He would slowly pull out a knife from his angle holster with the intent of stabbing Bianca
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 4:35 pm

I watch the fight.i then suddenly notice a clumsy girl in they arena. I stand up and look at the girl

It couldnt be true. That couldnt be the one I through it was. Still that hair the book her tail. Was this really Bianca? ?
I look and notice she is in danger. I look around hoping to find out what to do. There were too many guards. I tried to calm down. A tear appears on my cheeck while I feel worthless not able to do anything.
Back to top Go down
Fistpunch

Fistpunch

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 6:40 pm

[OOC: Bianca, my Character Allen Hayes is currently in a gladiator costume, not in the modern costume I showed him to be in his Character Profile. Although, eventually he would wear that outfit when he joins the group. I just thought it would be good for you to know.]

Allen did not know if Bianca had done the hit on purpose, but he was pretty impressed. She managed to land a critical hit. However, he was more surprised when he saw her trying to bandage the guy. Just as he took down one of the combatants, he saw the the glint of a dagger heading straight for Bianca's neck. With a flash, Allen was beside Bianca, her hair blown away from her face. He stomped on the man's hand with a cringing crunch and the dagger fell on the ground.

"Bandages won't help him," Allen plainly said as if it wasn't something new to him. He pulled Bianca upright and once again handed her the sword. He lowered himself to smile at her. "We've got two more to take down. Be careful with that magic of yours, the people here don't take kindly to witches. Saying that, you need to take them out with your own hands. If you're going to be using magic, keep it on the low."

Allen knew the consequences of what he was doing. Still, he chose to ignore the fact that if he continued to protect Bianca, they would have to fight one another.

"I'll cross that bridge when I get there." Allen suddenly found himself saying the words he told Bianca. "And that bridge will be coming sooner than I thought."
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 7:03 pm

Having set up a new network with the vagabonds of the city, scouted out the vantage points and hiding places, staked out all shops and residences that would be good for repeat visits, and procuring a wide variety of random items, Nox decided to see if anything interesting was happening at the Colosseum before heading to the pub. Reaching the Colosseum Nox perches on the highest point, observing the gladiators, tree of which where unfamiliar but one was unmistakably Bianca. One of the combatants seemed to be assisting Bianca so Nox contented herself with watching, seeing no reason to intervene at this time.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 7:13 pm

"He's someone with power in your time, he plans on changing everything by sending you guys here" The old man searched in his pocket for something, a couple seconds later he whipped out a picture of the man. https://i.imgur.com/gfbKW5l.jpg "I am also from your time, he sent me here as banishment, before i could reveal his secrets."
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 7:22 pm

"So he waited for us to come to the past in order to interfere with our time? That doesn't sound good." Solara stands. "I suppose we'll have to go back."
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 7:30 pm

Fistpunch wrote:
Spoiler:

Biana would come to the realisation that Allen might of been helping her purely that she would be an easy target at the end of the event..so Bianca decided to leave the final two other fighters to him,, while she put some distance between him and her a total of 50 meters.... While she snuck away from Allen she was trying to think how could she possibly beat him... how could she escape the Colosseum suddenly her book started whispering to her.. she looked down and her Spirit had an avatar in her book.... "You can do this... just think"...[Bianca]" That what i am doing... Ms obvious"

Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 7:35 pm

Solara turns to the old man once again. "Does he have any known weaknesses? Is there anything you know about this man that you think could've helpful?"
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 7:39 pm

I watvch at how the gladiator saved Bianca and releases my breath. I was glad she wasnt killed and keep watching.

Then from the side i saw Nox entering the coloseum too. I stand up and sit next to her : So you are here too Nox what did keep you busy lately? "
Back to top Go down
Fistpunch

Fistpunch

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 7:40 pm

Allen looked over his shoulder briefly as he wrestled with another gladiator and dodged the other's blade. He saw Bianca retreat away from him and open her book.

"Great, I told her to fight, and she goes back to reading her book." He thought to himself.

"She's not reading," Illus corrected. "She's using magic. I could feel it."

Allen rolled his eyes over as he continued to wrestle his opponent, that short jump of energy he had now fading away. He had hoped to finish these two by now but it looks like it's going to take him a while. At least, he only had himself to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Bianca

Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 7:45 pm

Bianca would be watching Allen fight the other two fighters.. feeling guilty for leaving him but she figured he would turn around and just take her out after all he was also a Gladiator here to win after all.. though Bianca had no clue what she was going to do...though she decided to start digging a small hole using her sword..hoping to somehow trick whoever would attack her.. covering it up with a small layer of leaves.... and standing on the other side of it in line with any attackers. Though anyone who bothered to look could see it easily.. at the bottom of the Hole Bianca would summon loads of Strawberry Jelly which couldn't be seen from the public, the jelly would be extremely tasty.
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 7:46 pm

I keep watching the fight but also keep focused at Luna. "By the way luna i bought a new dress how does it look? Also do you think we should help Bianca out? "
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 7:50 pm

Nox shadow steps to the other side of the Colosseum to get a better view of the action, this time staying cloaked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: [New Powers]
Page 18 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 24 ... 31  Next