Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
The Delightful Mr. Smiles[Human World RP] I_vote_lcapThe Delightful Mr. Smiles[Human World RP] I_voting_barThe Delightful Mr. Smiles[Human World RP] I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
The Delightful Mr. Smiles[Human World RP] I_vote_lcapThe Delightful Mr. Smiles[Human World RP] I_voting_barThe Delightful Mr. Smiles[Human World RP] I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Delightful Mr. Smiles[Human World RP]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Otter Aiden

Otter Aiden

The Delightful Mr. Smiles[Human World RP] Empty
PostSubject: The Delightful Mr. Smiles[Human World RP]   The Delightful Mr. Smiles[Human World RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 12:23 am

Mr. Aiden Smiles or just Mr. Smiles
Spirit: Wazimu-Moja(Crazy One in Swahili)
Sexuality: Homosexual
Age + Birthdate: 24
Nationality: Mythrialian
Race: Caucasian
Skill sheet:
Good at:
Using basic firearms(Pistol, rifle, shotgun, bow, nothing too complicated)
Multi-Tasking
Free-Running

Average at:
Knife Fighting
Hand-To-Hand Combat

Poor at:
Empathy
Stealth
Diplomacy

Personality: Mr. Smiles is a smiley type of dude. One that would never ever frown or be sad, as it is physically impossible for him to. Seriously, he would self destruct if he ever does, and that's not over-exaggerating. His mother was a Voltorb while his father was a purple stain in the middle of the floor, so when he was born he was born unable to frown, but always able to keep an upside down frown. Those around him call him silly and giddy and sometimes even funny, though they always strangely enough use the words "insane" or "crazy" or "sociopathic" in order to describe it. He always wondered why when he fired his guns or stabbed someone in the face they would stop moving. Perhaps it's some new game kids these days invented? If so neat! Mr. Smiles is a guy that will hapilly play this game and show people that even a permanently smiling soldier clown of fluffy Reichness can have fun too by moving till the end!

Oh, and he obviously likes furries.
Likes: Smiling, being happy, humor, fun, games, jokes, tricks, magical wish-granting creatures, winning games, losing games, touching things, touching cats, tenderizing cats, eating tenderized cat meat, licking dog eyes and feeling them blink, park benches, apples, grapes, oranges, liking stuff, the magical white stuff his buddies give him sometimes.
Dislikes: Watching people have fun in games without him. It makes him very, very unhappily happy.
Phobias: He fears both Heaven and Hell, because in both he cannot move around and play his games, and he also fears furries do not exist.
Aspirations: To become the pokedigi master!

Face-Claim: Purple Guy from Five Nights at Freddy's
Weight: 122 lb
Hair Color: Bald
Eye Color: Black with white pupils
Height: 5'11"
Special Traits: Has purple skin, weird ass eyes, an inhuman smile, and an unnatural addiction to poking.
Appearance: Mr. Smiles wears a Military uniform along with a fancy dancy cap. Everything he wears is as purple as his skin and he almost looks like someone just spilled a bunch of paint on him. Usually around his body is a machete and he also has a knife made out of the same materials, though the knife is in its own holster around his belt. His uniform sleeves are usually rolled up because he thinks it makes him cool, and he also has a pair of glasses with eyeballs popping out because he thinks they look cool as well.

History: Mr. Aiden Smiles has an odd past, though mostly because he doesn't actually know what his real past is. He thinks that one day, the almighty lord of the ninety eighth realm Chin Chin bitrhed him via cursing one of the last two chocolate barfing men in the universe, thus making the first and only purple man. His mother was just a regular mother though, which caused the young Smiles to only be born with the number of chromosomes as a regular human boy, and thus making him only as powerful as one too...

Skill Sheet:

Name: no skills yet
Cost: N/A
Range: N/A
Duration: N/A
Cool-Down: N/A
Description: N/A
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: The Delightful Mr. Smiles[Human World RP]   The Delightful Mr. Smiles[Human World RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 12:23 am

accepted (i know what im doing luna)
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: The Delightful Mr. Smiles[Human World RP]   The Delightful Mr. Smiles[Human World RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 12:26 am

Firebreath wrote:
accepted (i know what im doing luna)
That's debatable
Back to top Go down
Ten Kodori

Ten Kodori

PostSubject: Re: The Delightful Mr. Smiles[Human World RP]   The Delightful Mr. Smiles[Human World RP] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 12:08 pm

-Furry irl- Uh...Why are you making an FNAF character?I honestly have no idea for your motives.
Back to top Go down
Otter Aiden

Otter Aiden

PostSubject: Re: The Delightful Mr. Smiles[Human World RP]   The Delightful Mr. Smiles[Human World RP] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 7:11 pm

I'm making an fnaf character? Nah, only using it for the Faceclaim because i like the way he looks~

I have no motives : D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Delightful Mr. Smiles[Human World RP]   The Delightful Mr. Smiles[Human World RP] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Delightful Mr. Smiles[Human World RP]
Page 1 of 1