Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_vote_lcapChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_voting_barChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_vote_lcapChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_voting_barChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Chapter 1: [New Powers]

Go down 
+7
Repeater
Bianca
Ten Kodori
UmbraNox
Lostwithnohope
~Lucina~
LecyBerdude
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next
AuthorMessage
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 6:06 pm

"I just wonder how powerful i can become if i had something like that..." Caesar could be seen being lost in his own thoughts. "How do you suppose i can get something like that..." he asked.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 6:11 pm

"How powerful you can be depends on the type of Spirit you have. As for getting one, you don't they come to you."
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 6:18 pm

Brinn in minutes gets to the General dropping Allen in front of him. She looked tired, she hasn't used her weapons as much as she wanted to get used to the side effects that the armor caused on her. 

The general looked at the unconscious man, pointing his palm at him, red lightning blasts at him covering him, trapping the man. 
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 6:35 pm

( OOC: Fist, just so you know, I didn't burn the knight, I decapitated him, then I gave all the loot to Nox. But you're right, there are only 3 left.)

Solara decided to take a small checkup of the situation. She quickly flew overhead and observed the situation below her from a safe distance. She quickly realized that Allen had been captured, but Sunnivah had not been yet. Solara touched down near Yato and Oppstande, Bianca on her shoulder.

"Okay, good, you guys beat the knight who was fighting you. I remember that there were 6 Knights left. You guys defeated the knight that was here, I presume, I killed one, and Imalso saw another one lying dead near where Dex, Rachel and Allen are being held captive. I'm not sure who killed him, and I'm not sure who you are...*motions towards Opp* But one thing's for sure; we need to work together if we want to break the others out. I've got a plan, want to hear it?
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:18 pm

Sunnivah smiled at her opponent watching how the horse tried to kick the knight aiming for his head.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:26 pm

Suddenly the sound of a violin started to play in the heads of Solara, Yato, Ukinee, and Oppstande. In the middle of the road was standing the knight with orange hair. He was holding a violin, and he seemed to be stuck in rhythm. After a couple of seconds though, a huge dome started to rise, around the 5, the dome was clear looking, but had a tint of white. The man, getting faster with his violin, started to walk closer to the five.
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 8:54 pm

(OOC: The Five? There's only four of us XD)

Solara heard the violin music in her head and immediately turned towards the source of the incessant noise. The knight was surprisingly good, but she didn't let that distract her. Their time was up.

"I see. So you're the sixth knight." She said, looking him straight in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Oppstande

Oppstande

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2015 11:29 pm

Oppstande internally scowled, that Yukine seemed to that he was hiding something, but what irritated him even more was that him and Yato seemed to have a mental bond.

"So you don't know why you're in the past huh." Oppstande said. Suddenly, he heard the sound of violin music, it was somewhat soothing, but that didnt faze him, Oppstande turned in the direction of where the music was coming from, another knight was approaching, playing the violin. He also noticed a glowing white bubble was forming around the group of people gathered there. It seemed that the armored  girl had come up to them, carrying two unconscious spirit-users with her. The knight with the violin started approaching everyone. Oppstande's eyes hardened. he pointed his left hand outwards. Conjuring five Angle's Orbs around his left hand. "Three knights now? This should be fun." He said. Launching the orbs a the knight. Each one arcing outwards from it's place in the circle. The orbs would converge on the knight's chest.

Last edited by Oppstande on Sun Feb 08, 2015 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fistpunch

Fistpunch

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:45 am

(OOC: Ailo, I think Fire counted Oppstande, Yato, Yukine, Solara, and Bianca as the five trapped in the dome.)
Back to top Go down
Ten Kodori

Ten Kodori

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 3:18 am

"Sekki." Yato held out his hand as soon as he heard the rhythm of the violin. Yukine immediately transformed into the regalia, now being kept in Yato's hand. "Music, plus dome suddenly appearing, plus knights.....destroy the violin." He spoke to Oppstande after he deduced the source of the knight's power.
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:01 pm

Solara simply put down Bianca and conjured a miniature star that was dense enough to be able to hit the knight with ease, combined with her dragon strength, it would probably go through his chest. "Yato, violin. Angel guy, distract him with those spheres of yours. I'll take him out with this bad boy." The shining star glistened in her hands."

(OOC: Oh, right. Whoops, I forgot about the unconscious girl that I was carrying over my shoulder. Silly me.)
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 2:25 pm

(OOC: Stop using 'instakill' attacks, this Knight has plot armor, your attack hits him it's not going to do much.)
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 5:54 pm

The knight with the orange hair smiled. "My name's Orpheus! Your composer for the evening!" He called out. Starting to walk closer to the group, he had surrounded them, he was still playing his violin, the air around him could be seen to move, as if the air around him was really hot. 
Back to top Go down
Oppstande

Oppstande

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 6:14 pm

The knight introduced himself as Orpheus. Oppstande could swear he had heard that name before. If he could recall correctly Orpheus was from a greek legend, a man who could play his lyre so beautifully he could charm even the gods. That meant that removing the knight from his violin would remove his power entirely. 

The air around the knight began shimmer. Oppstande reacted, raising his right hand and pooling energy into his palm. Oppstande fired angel's bolt at the knight's violin. He didn't expect to break it with the first try, just surprise Orpheus enough to get him to stop playing for just a second.
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 6:18 pm

The horse did kick the knight [url=#]hardChapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 Arrow-10x10[/url] in its face blasting it a few weeks back 
On his face he now had a hoof print on his face. 

"Hahahahaha you look so stupid now "Sunnivh laughs and points her sword at him. 
"im going to defeat you and free my friends who are captured "

(got premision to hit the knight http://prntscr.com/62qo6q)
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 6:34 pm

"Don't hit him yet, let him get closer." Solara whispered.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 9:23 pm

Getting blasted back, the knight came back up without a scratch "Just let me take you, and no one gets hurt!" He called out. 

The orbs Opp sent towards Orpheus before they could hit him, hit something else, a dome around orpheus could be seen when the orbs hit, and as the orbs hit a musical note came out of the sound it made. "You cant hit me my audience!" He called out as he started to move his bow left and right in a quick manner, causing the dome around him to shoot out musical notes at high speed. 
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 9:26 pm

While he was distracted with the orbs, Solara flew up and examined the dome surrounding him, searching for possible weaknesses.

Last edited by Ailo296 on Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oppstande

Oppstande

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 9:30 pm

Oppstande's first attack was just about to hit Orpheus when they shattered on an invisible shield. He could tell this fight would be far more difficult than the rest. 

The knight taunted "You cant hit me my audience!" At that moment Orpheus began playing his violin, launching streams of what appeared to be musical notes towards Oppstande and the others. Oppstande reacted by conjuring his Angel's shield, blocking the musical notes.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 10:25 pm

There was a grin on Orpheus's face, as if he already won the game of capture. "Back down now, or behold my mighty beauty" He asked nicely. Clearly making a threat at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 10:35 pm

Solara flies back over to Opp. "How much longer do you guys think you can hold him off?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ten Kodori

Ten Kodori

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 10:40 pm

"Your music sucks."Yato mocked as Yukine snickered in his sword form."Let me just cut you down and all this will be hunky dory."He chuckled and displayed a cocky smile.
If a music note would hit him, he would cut it down before it happened. He moved the sword at such precision and speed that it one wouldn't see the sword move at all.
Back to top Go down
Oppstande

Oppstande

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 10:41 pm

Oppstande was starting to get tired of this "Orpheus"'s snarky antics, Oppstande found people like that extremely annoying. He shook his head, complaining about this guys personality was going to get him nowhere. Instead, Oppstande invented a new spell, since his favorites didn't seem to be working. Dispelling his shield since the barrage of musical notes had stopped, he raised his left fist outwards, forming a cone of purple darkness around his forearm. Creating his new spell, Angel's drill, which he was going to use to drill through this stuck up knight's shield. Oppstande made a quick punching motion, launching the drill at Orpheus' shield. Intending to shatter a hole in the dome.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 3:45 am

"Such an angel cant defeat a god of music!" Orpheus called out. The Drill hits his Dome, for a second it started to look like it was about to break it and hit him. But the drill itself started to slow down, until it completely stopped, hitting the ground. "Hmph~" Orpheus mustered. "Im done with you lot, you bore me" Orpheus said, before moving his bow along his violin so soft that all 4 of them started to feel drowsy, slowly getting tired before falling asleep. 

(Plot, time to get moving with it.) 
Back to top Go down
Fistpunch

Fistpunch

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 3:51 am

(OOC: Does this mean we're moving onto Chapter 2 now? And I read Oppstande's post on page 46 about an armoured girl carrying two unconscious spirit Users. Is that supposed to be Brinn? If it is Brinn, I know for sure one of them was Allen, but who is the other unconscious spirit user??)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1: [New Powers]   Chapter 1: [New Powers] - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 1: [New Powers]
Page 28 of 31Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29, 30, 31  Next