Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_vote_lcapTWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_voting_barTWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_vote_lcapTWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_voting_barTWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.

Go down 
+3
Ailo296
Oppstande
Repeater
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Necruta

Necruta

TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. Empty
PostSubject: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 4:30 pm

As you slowly regain your senses, the sound of the city fill your head, the cars driving and honking, people having a conversation and the sounds of several thousands of footsteps. As you open your eyes, you see a gray sidewalk in front of you, it appears you have been laying face down on the side walk, although this is odd it seems as if everyone else is ignoring you.As you stand up you notice that everything you had on you except your clothing is gone and is replaced by a few colourful pins, a black and white pin and a old flip cellphone. As you look though your new belongings your eyes focus on the black and white pin. It has a weirdly drawn skull on it, as your attention is grabbed by it your head begins to fill with a new sound. 'I hope I get this promotion', 'OH, I so hope he proposes to me tomorrow during our date.' Why am I trying to make everyone happy eventhough I know I will not succeed?' These voices, no these thoughts of the people around you that are filling your head. As it gets busier and busier in your head you eventually can't take it anymore and lose your focus on the pin and the voices stop.

Pin face claim?:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 10:28 pm

Ku looked around her. Last i remembrd was my dad hputting me with a knife and that i fell on the ground and tehn everythign wentblack. I walk to a man and ask for his attention. He doesnt give any reaction. I do not know why and think it i really rude to ignore someoen like that. I ask some other people. They all ignoredme like i didnt exsist. I then get mad and kick the las one who ignored me. My leg went through his body and there was no reastin. I also felt like i just was kicking air. What was going on?
Back to top Go down
Oppstande

Oppstande

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 11:05 pm

Sena sat up groggily. She couldn't remember how she had gotten there. The last thing she could remember was falling. She racked her brain more. Her memory was a bit fuzzy. Sena saw other people lying around, most likely in the same situation she was. Her eyes settled on one especially cute boy lying on the ground, sleeping. She shook her head, what was Sena doing thinking about boys when she had no idea what was going on. She then looked down at her body. It was nothing like she had remembered it as. The obvious athleticism was still there, but her breast size had shrank dramatically, and her clothes no longer fit her form as well. Then, a random pin caught her attention. Sena was absolutley sure it had never been on her outfit before. BUt something about it caught her attention, maybe it was the odd skull, or perhaps the feeling of power emanating from within it. She checked her other belongings; just the pin and an old flip phone. That was odd, she had a smartphone, not some old piece of garbage. As Sena was sorting out the situation, it seemed that another girl had woken up. She chose not to speak for the moment.

None of these are any of you, take note of this.
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 11:07 pm

Kara shoved the pin into her pocket.

That had been a scary, out-of-body experience. Then again, the same had been true for what had happened after the accident.
Wait. There had been an accident. So why was she still okay?
Kara began to hyperventilate. Something was not right. Is this what the afterlife was truly like? It was scary. Everything around here was scary to Kara. She tried to get people's attention, but quickly realized that she seemed to be on a different plane of existence than them. 
At this point, Kara sat down and put her head in her hands, still breathing quickly and heavily. She had always been scared in her life, relying on her friends Jenna and Locke to bail her out of tough situations. Now they weren't here. She had never been more terrified in her life, but she attempted to calm down. Once her mind cleared a bit, she thought to herself, examining the objects in her hand. The rest of the pins did not show her thoughts like the black and white one had, so she placed them in her other pocket. That left the phone. Not the same kind of phone that she was used to, but still something she could deal with. She flipped it open and pressed the button to turn it on.
Back to top Go down
Necruta

Necruta

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 11:27 pm

As Kara tried to turn on the phone it seemed it was already on.  A quick glance on the screen showed that  there was a simple blue background and no contact list or menu options were listed instead it listed map on the left and messages on the right. If you looked at it a bit longer it seemed that there wasn't a provider nor that you had any reach nor that it listed it's battery life. After trying most button on the damn thing, it seemed it was unresponsive to everything you did. Even turning it off was impossible, trying to take out the battery was impossible since it had no way to be opened and no matter how much force was applied to it, it didn't seem to show any damage. Once she pressed the map button for a few seconds something changed, the back ground of the screen it was on changed to a map, with a exclamation mark above the 13. The Messages button stayed unresponsive though.
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 12:03 am

Kara carefully examined the map on her phone. She slowly calmed down, at least now she had some instructions and an idea of where to go. Upon getting a craving for food, she looked towards the fast food places, then noticed the exclamation over the 13.
"That must be where I am." She said loud to no one in particular. She assumed that no one else was in this strange, colorless world she had entered. She decided to go to a fast food place, despite the clear fact that she would be unable to eat. She went north towards the fast food joint.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:03 am

Rang looked around, not knowing what to do he started walking down the grey sidewalk looking at the people, they seemed to not notice him as he walked passed them. He looks at the new flip phone he had in his pocket as well as a couple of pins that were black and white, while the other one was colorful, first grabbing the black one he started hearing the thoughts of everyone, Rang quickly dropped it back into his pocket, getting spooked.

Last edited by Firebreath on Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:11 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:05 am

KU really was suprised about what just happened. I then notice people are walking through my body. Still i do not get what is going onbut since the other peoepel do n ot react i start to walk around not knowing what else i could do
Back to top Go down
Oppstande

Oppstande

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 1:10 am

Sena stood up and began walking down the sidewalk, searching for another person who was awake.
Back to top Go down
Fistpunch

Fistpunch

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 3:04 am

Tyson's head cleared as soon as he put the black and white pin in the pocket of his jacket. He did not get the same sensation from the other more vibrant pins he had with him. He had an odd phone with him, A flip phone, but he decided against trying to call his relatives. Under normal circumstances, he would have made the phone call. Nothing was normal here. The world seemed to be in greyscale, and in this world, he was the ghost no one knew existed. He followed the path in front of him. The footpath had to lead somewhere. It was a boring city, but somehow he found himself looking through glasses of shops and staring at the busy individuals. Yep, he was dead.
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 3:13 am

Upon arriving at the fast food joint, Kara sat down next to a random guy who was pigging out on a burger. Nothing interesting happening here. Still she felt tempted to touch the black and white pin again. She felt in her pocket and found it. She heard some odd thoughts coming from the guy next to her, but other than that, everyone was thinking normally. Eventually the thoughts flowed into her head so much that she had to put it back. She walked outside and sat on a ledge, sobbing to herself and hoping someone would come and tell her that this was all a dream.
Back to top Go down
Fistpunch

Fistpunch

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 3:45 am

Tyson walked past the sobbing girl who had just come out of the dullest looking fast-food joint. It was another of the black and white people but somehow her sobs tugged at his attention, as if there was something more to this girl. He turned around and stopped in front of her. He held out his hand to see if she would react to him. Chances were she was just one of them and Tyson held his hopes higher than he should have.
Back to top Go down
Necruta

Necruta

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 11:43 am

Fist, nothing has changed to your perception of the world, it still has all the colours there literally is nothing different about the world than before you died.

As Kara stands up and leaves, the person next to her started thinking. 'I wonder why she looked so sad. Maybe her boyfriend dumped her just before valentines day.' After Kara left the building the person stopped eating and walked outside if he could see her so he could ask, his curiousity got the better of him. Even though it wasn't any of his business he had to know. Once he walked out side he didn't see the girl any where and realized he was too late. 
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 2:27 pm

Rang was walking around the place, looking around looking through his phone trying to find anything that would help him with where he was at, why he was here, and what he was supposed to do.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 5:39 pm

Kara looked up at the man offering her his hand. She took it, her eyes widening.

"You...you can see me?" Now she didn't know whether to feel excited or relived or just plain scared again. Instead, she let go of his hand and stood up, looking him straight in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 6:14 pm

Clutching her head in pain from the voices, Brooklyn slipped the strange pin into her pocket. As the pain subsided she decided to examine her new flip phone to see if it held any clues as to which city she was in and how she had gotten there, but found nothing on the phone but a map of a city she didn't recognize broken into various sectors. On it there was an exclamation point on the 1, the nearest thing to Brooklyn's location was a 'pinshop.' Deciding that was a good a place as any to search for answers she began to make her way there.
Back to top Go down
Necruta

Necruta

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 6:59 pm

Even though none of the phones had any reach or a provider the cellphones of all the players started to buzz, indicating they had a new message which read the following: 

Game I: Reach 360°
T=45 min Incompletes will be Destroyed

After the message was send, whether they read it or not a sharp pain went though their right hands. After inspecting it there was a timer in the palm of their hand 45:00:00 which was ticking down. The numbers were black with a red line around them, while the numbers were very pointy, but at the same time never had any abrupt edges and they looked very smooth.

Every so often I will post a timer in this forum to notify you of the time you've got left, and starting from now the 7 minutes begin.

Last edited by Necruta on Sat Feb 14, 2015 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 7:07 pm

Kara turned her attention away from Tyson and looked at the timer in her hand. Thinking it might have something to do with her phone, she examined it. Instead of displaying the map, a message popped up.
"Reach 360 degrees? What does that mean?"
Back to top Go down
Fistpunch

Fistpunch

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 7:40 pm

"Yeah," Tyson replied. "Only means you can see me too." The girl seemed to be quite distressed about this entire situation, so why wasn't he as distressed as well as she was.
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 7:47 pm

"I'm scared. Where are we? What do we do? What does this mean? What the heck is up with that pin? Are we the only one's in this world? What's going to happen to us? What is going on?!" Kara's voice increased in volume every time she asked a question. She turned back to Tyson after she had made a small attempt to calm herself.

"Something tells me that we're not safe."
Back to top Go down
Fistpunch

Fistpunch

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 7:49 pm

"I have the same questions as well. We might as well wait for something to happen." Tyson looked around him. He had the same feeling as well. the feeling of death tapping you on your shoulder but he chest ignore it. He had already died. Another death did not seem to scare him as much as it did when he was alive.
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 7:56 pm

"We can't wait! What if something bad happens? This timer is here for a reason, and we don't have much time left! Let's at least try and find out what we're supposed to do, otherwise we might die!" Kara was now certain that she was dead, but she had no idea what would happen to her if she was injured, and she didn't want to take chances. Her breaths quickened and her heart hammered against her ribs. She had never been so scared in her life.
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 9:49 pm

Brooklyn clutched her hand as a sharp pain shot through it, when she removed her hand to see what had caused the pain she saw a timer that was counting down. At the same time as the pain struck the phone had buzzed, rubbing her hand Brooklyn checked the phone, reading the message "Game I: Reach 360°
T=45 min Incomplete s will be Destroyed"

Reach
360°? Not knowing what that could possibly mean she looked at the map again, the closest thing to 360° on the map was the stadium. With nothing else to go on, and the fact the pinshop was apparently closed today (Freaking Koninginnedag) She started to make her way there, keeping in mind the time limit she chose to run there, hoping along the way she'd run into someone to form a pact with.
Back to top Go down
Oppstande

Oppstande

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:52 pm

Sena walked down the sidewalk, casually rubbing the black and white pin. The area was full of people, but none of the people noticed her when Sena asked for directions. She sighed, still trying to ask someone where exactly she was. Sena kept trying to grab people's attention when she suddenly walked into a boy looking at his phone, which was uncannily similar to her own. She stuttered and threatened the boy "Hey kid, watch where you're going." She said this knowing they were about the same age, but Sena had to establish dominance. "And where am I." She demanded.
Back to top Go down
Necruta

Necruta

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 11:11 pm

The boy to which Sena was yelling wore a bright green T-shirt with a print of a wave on it, a pair of jeans which seemed to be a bit on the old side and a pair of sneakers. While is physique wasn't anything special, however you also couldn't call him out of shape. His black hair was done in such a way that it seemed like he didn't do anything to it when he woke up, and his eyes were a deep shade of brown making it hard to determine where his iris stopped and hi pupil began. "Oh sorry, I did- wait you can actually SEE me?!" It took him a few seconds before he recovered from the shock. "You're in Newwood playing in the reaper game in area 8 to be exact, however you could've asked a bit nicer. Anyway, I'm Mike, and you are?" He asked the short haired brunette politely, making sure not to offend her in any way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.   TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TWEWY Day one: Downtown Reapers.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next