Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
I should've made this a while ago.... I_vote_lcapI should've made this a while ago.... I_voting_barI should've made this a while ago.... I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
I should've made this a while ago.... I_vote_lcapI should've made this a while ago.... I_voting_barI should've made this a while ago.... I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I should've made this a while ago....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oppstande

Oppstande

I should've made this a while ago.... Empty
PostSubject: I should've made this a while ago....   I should've made this a while ago.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:22 pm

Hello everyone, as you can see my name is Oppstande or Opp as you have begun calling me in the chatbox. I'm really only making this for people who are too lazy to read my character sheet for Opp's personality and spirit.
So here we go:
Oppstande is rather intelligent, an avid reader, and an introvert. Although he will warm up to people quickly. He portrays himself as a sadistic wackjob which pretty much lines up with his spirit, which is a fallen angel (a type of demon).

So there you go. Oppstande the abridged version.
Back to top Go down

I should've made this a while ago....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Playing Force :: Main Menu :: Introductions-
Jump to: