Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
skill/spell creation I_vote_lcapskill/spell creation I_voting_barskill/spell creation I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
skill/spell creation I_vote_lcapskill/spell creation I_voting_barskill/spell creation I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

skill/spell creation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oppstande

Oppstande

skill/spell creation Empty
PostSubject: skill/spell creation   skill/spell creation I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 12:02 pm

Okay. I have a question for Fire and the mods. Most of the characters that are being RPed here appear to be far more skill based, like wielding a sword. With the exception of Dex, my character is more of a magic based character which would mean that I need to make a pretty large list of 'spells' for my character to use. I plan on adding more in the future and the list will get pretty extensive, giving me spells specific to situations. In fact, I may spontaneously come up with a new spell idea IC and create an entry for it in my character sheet. I'll do my best to make the spells fair for everyone but reviewing them might be a hassle. Is there a sort of procedure that you would want me to follow regarding spell creation?
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: skill/spell creation   skill/spell creation I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 1:25 pm

Depends on how skilled you want him to be at the start of the RP? Do you want him to know he's had powers and knows a couple of spells, and through out the story he finds out different spells? Like just as long as the spells aren't OP or the Cost is fare and what not, we wont have a problem.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net
Oppstande

Oppstande

PostSubject: Re: skill/spell creation   skill/spell creation I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 2:28 pm

I plan on playing Oppstande as if he already knows he has powers and knows a few spells. I also plan on making the spells fair. I'm worried about whether or not everyone else will think they're fair.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

PostSubject: Re: skill/spell creation   skill/spell creation I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 3:55 pm

Then it'd be better if you just send me the spells as you learn them, or something like that
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net
Oppstande

Oppstande

PostSubject: Re: skill/spell creation   skill/spell creation I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 5:17 pm

Okay, that should work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: skill/spell creation   skill/spell creation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

skill/spell creation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Playing Force :: RP Lounge :: RP discussions-
Jump to: