Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Short Story Contest #1  I_vote_lcapShort Story Contest #1  I_voting_barShort Story Contest #1  I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Short Story Contest #1  I_vote_lcapShort Story Contest #1  I_voting_barShort Story Contest #1  I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Short Story Contest #1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

Short Story Contest #1  Empty
PostSubject: Short Story Contest #1    Short Story Contest #1  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 3:33 pm

[Planned on doing this, and since we have people now, and a stable community from what i can tell, ill be starting other events other than just Roleplaying ^^ I cant start a tournament though, seems ill be needing more people]

Short Story Contest # 1
Submissions & Details Thread
Theme: "Time"

Submissions will be open for 2 weeks.

IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ, Thanks

If you wish to enter the contest post the story here directly in the thread. It will show up as an anonymous author.

This contest is open to all Roleplayingforce.forumotion.com members, newbies and the established alike. At the deadline I will link to this thread from the voting thread. The winning entry will be stickied until the next competition winner. As always, the winner may also PM me to request the theme of the subsequent contest if he/she wishes.

Entries do not have to follow the themes explicitly, but off-topic entries may not be entered into the voting.

Word limit: 500-3000 words
Deadline for entries: Thursday the 12th of February, 2015 1600 (4:00 pm) US Pacific time

There is a 10% word-limit leniency at both ends of the scale. Please try to stick within the limit. Any piece outside of the suggested limit may not be entered into the voting.

Try to make all your entries complete and have an ending rather than be an extract from a larger one and please try to stick to the topic. Any piece seemingly outside of the topic will be dealt with in a piece by piece basis to decide its legitimacy for the contest.

A story entered into the contest may not be one that has been posted anywhere on the internet, not just anywhere on this site. A story may not be posted for review until the contest ends, but authors may seek critiques after voting closes for the contest. Members may also not repost a story anywhere, or bring attention to the contest in any way, until the voting has closed.

Please remember to give your piece a title and give its word count in brackets [xxx words] at the top of your story.

If there are any questions, please send me a PM (Conversation). After the voting ends, posting in the thread will re-open for comments.

Thanks, and good luck!
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Short Story Contest #1    Short Story Contest #1  I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2015 3:09 pm

Back to top Go down
Oppstande

Oppstande

PostSubject: Re: Short Story Contest #1    Short Story Contest #1  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2015 1:31 pm

My submission 1,391 words
(click spoiler to read it)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Repeater

Repeater

PostSubject: Re: Short Story Contest #1    Short Story Contest #1  I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2015 4:35 pm

Short Story Contest #1  01051310

The unexpected [url=#]meetingShort Story Contest #1  Arrow-10x10[/url]. 
2999 words

spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Short Story Contest #1    Short Story Contest #1  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Short Story Contest #1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Playing Force :: Creative Writing :: Writing Contests-
Jump to: