Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Oppstande: the fallen angel I_vote_lcapOppstande: the fallen angel I_voting_barOppstande: the fallen angel I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Oppstande: the fallen angel I_vote_lcapOppstande: the fallen angel I_voting_barOppstande: the fallen angel I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Oppstande: the fallen angel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oppstande

Oppstande

Oppstande: the fallen angel Empty
PostSubject: Oppstande: the fallen angel   Oppstande: the fallen angel I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2015 9:56 pm

Personal Information

Name: Oppstande
Spirit: Angel’s Darkness
Sexuality: straight
Race: fallen angel
Height: 5’7
Weight: 185 lbs
Hair color: Black
Eye Color: purple

Personality Information

Personality Description: Oppstande is a rather intelligent and reserved person, preferring to keep to his own business and keep out of the way of others and look at situations logically. When alone, he prefers to read or do something to distract himself from the rest of the world. Contrary to his personality when alone, Oppstande’s behavior changes when he is among friends. He becomes more energetic and is relatively open with his words. Engaging in
conversations with enthusiasm talking about anything and everything. It is among friends that he appears most alive. When in fact it is to hide a burden of sadness he carries within.

Oppstande’s personality changes entirely when he is fighting. His demeanor shows anger and darkness, which many could call evil. He becomes entirely focused on the fight, reading his
opponents movements and reacting in the quickest way possible. Using his elven speed and grace. His skill comes mostly from instinct and intelligence, analyzing everything. Although he likes to use flashy moves.

Despite his demeanor when fighting, it is somewhat difficult to provoke Oppstande to fight for himself unless his life is threatened directly. He is more likely to jump to the defense of another more than his own.

Likes: Reading books: It was how Oppstande spent much of his free time
the dark: The netherrealm is a dark and gloomy place compared to the human world, but it is still home, and that is where Oppstande feels most comfortable
friends: Oppstande never had many friends when he was growing up, mostly enemies. So he holds on to his friends as much as he can.
cleanliness: Oppstande was never a fan of messes, always keeping his personal spaces clean.

Dislikes:
Haters, offensives, racists/sexists:Mean people are mean, why would anyone like them
Extreme light: Oppstande feels uncomfortable in the light, since he is not used to it
Insects: Insects are annoying and a nuisance whether you are in the Netherrealm or the human world
Large crowds: The population of the human world far outnumbers that of the netherrealm, as a result, Oppstande becomes uncomfortable when among large groups of people.

Phobias: Oppstande is afraid of being alone, he always has been.

Aspirations: Many people believe fallen angels to be evil beings, Oppstande wants to prove the people of this world wrong and he wants to return home.

Looks Image:
Spoiler:
(Face claim is Lucifer from the devil is a part timer)

Height: 5’7
Weight: 185 lbs
Hair color: Black
Eye Color: purple
Apperance: Dekal appears as a human of average height, and skinny. From a distance, mostly unassuming. His hair is long for a male, being able to cover half his face and he prefers to wear long coats in public, mostly because he thinks they're cool. Although he will wear regular
clothing.

Past Information

History: Dekal was born in an unassuming southern village. It was close enough to other
villages that the people could travel to other towns within few days, but the nearest city was a weeks ride from the village. Which caused it to be mostly self sufficient. Although merchants did come through the town from time to time. And that is where Oppstande was born, when he was, his parents weren't surprised that he contained a spirit, it was common throughout their family, what they were surprised with, was who the spirit was. It was the spirit of Oppstande, the fallen angel of uprising, who became his namesake. Oppstande was trained by his grandmother on how to use his spirit to its full effectiveness. When he became skilled enough, Oppstande started practicing on his own, developing his own techniques and abilities.

Name: Angel’s wings
Cost: N/A
Range: N/A
Duration: As long as the user would like
Cool-Down: N/A
Description: Oppstande calls upon his spirit to summon his wings. He can use these wings to move quickly over both short and long distances as well as full flight.

Name: Angel's sight
Cost: N/A
range: as far as a normal human can see
Duration: as long as the user would like
Cool down: N/A
Description: Oppstande's eyes glow a bright purple. Allowing him to see in the sight of angels. The sight allows him to 'see' whether or not people have the power of spirits and traces of their power.

Name: Angel’s orbs
Cost: 1
Range: 30 meters
Duration: until target is hit
Cool-Down: N/A
Description: Oppstande creates a single orb of purple darkness the size of his fist, he can direct this orb to travel in any way he wishes up to 30 meters away from his body. The orb itself, deals a small amount of damage, is relatively easy to doge or block, and is not very durable. Oppstande can conjure a maximum of ten orbs at one time.

Name: Angel’s shield
Cost: 10
Range: 5 meters
Duration: until destroyed
Cool-Down: 2 posts
Description: Oppstande creates a semi-transparent curved rectangular wall of purple darkness that is 2 meters tall and 3 meters wide directly in front of him. This skill is entirely defensive and is used to block attacks that Oppstande cannot dodge. The shield can absorb a moderate amount of damage before being destroyed.

Name: Angel's beam
Range: can be thrown up to 15 meters
Duration: Until destroyed
Cool down: 2 posts
Description: Oppstande creates a 1 meter long beam of purple darkness which can be wielded as a sword or thrown as a javelin. Attacks with the beam deals a moderate to high amount of damage depending on the strike. The beam can be destroyed with a strong hit.

Name: Angel's bolt
cost: 15
Range: 50 meters
Duration: instant
Cool down: 3 posts
Description: Oppstande points his hand towards his target. Then fires a 2 cm thick and 6 cm long bolt of purple darkness high velocity towards the target (about 20 m/s). The bolt itself deals high amounts of damage but is easily dodged by a moving target or someone aware he is being fired upon.

Name: Angel's Drill
Cost: 15
range: can be launched 30 meters or used for melee
Cooldown: 3 posts
Description: Oppstande extends his hand in a fist and forms a cone of purple darkness around his forearm. The cone is 20 cm long and the base is 10 cm wide. It's use is mostly self explanatory to the name, the drill is used to drill through enemies, shields, and other obstacles. Oppstande can keep the drill going in a single direction as long as he would like until it's 30 meter limit is reached. The cone travels at 15 m/s through the air unless it comes in contact with a physical object.
Back to top Go down
Oppstande

Oppstande

PostSubject: Re: Oppstande: the fallen angel   Oppstande: the fallen angel I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 2:03 am

Sigil Spells
Sigil spells are somewhat more advanced spells than Oppstande's main combat ones. Spells that require the use of his sigil may have the ability to turn the tide in a battle. These spells center around necromancy, alchemy, and summoning

Name: Angel's Sigil
Cost: 5
Duration: As long as the user wishes to cast sigil spells
Range: Anywhere twenty meters
Cool Down: N/A
Effect: Oppstande makes a hand motion in the air as if he were drawing a circle with double scythes on it. This sigil is to be used in conjunction with Oppstande's more advanced spells. The diameter of the outer circle is ten centimeters and Oppstande can will the sigil to move anywhere within twenty meters of himself. This sigil can be destroyed. While destroying it will not cancel any spells already created, destroying it will cancel any spells in progress and force Oppstande to make a new one.
sigil image:

Name: Angel's puppets
Duration: Throughout a battle or until destroyed
Cooldown: 4 posts
Class: sigil spell
Effect: First; Oppstande must create his sigil. Upon doing so, he may touch the forehead of any corpse and control it as a puppet until it is destroyed or the battle ends. The puppet's eyes will glow bright purple and a smaller version of the sigil can be seen on it's forehead. The physical capabilities of the puppet are limited though, as the corpse's movements will be somewhat awkward and cumbersome. On the other hand. The puppets do not feel pain, and will have to be decapitated or rendered useless in some way before Oppstande loses a use for it. Oppstande can control up to two puppets at a time. And anything Oppstande controls must be dead. 

Name: Angel's blade
Duration: until lost or returned
Range: N/a
Cooldown: 4 posts
Class: sigil spell
Effect: First; Oppstande must create his sigil. Then, he outstretches his arm. Opening his palm, He directs the sigil to move in an upwards fashion from his thumb, circle facing towards it. As the Sigil moves away from Oppstande's hand, a one handed broadsword begins to appear, coming into this reality from hilt up. The whole motion takes one post and strikes from the sword can be powerful.
Looks Image:

Name: Angel's divination
Cost: 5
Range: as far as normal sight
Duration: As long as the sigil covers one eye
Cooldown: N/A
Description: First, Oppstande must conjure the angel's sigil, then, he directs it to cover one eye like a monocle. Upon which the sigil shrinks to a size when the inner circle is the same size as his eye. This ability gives oppstande clearer vision across the battlefield (Has perfect vision up to twenty meters) and the ability to see the difference between spirit-users and regular humans
(Before Oppstande uses these spells IC, I'm going to make a post or two about how he learns them, like he talks to his spirit for the first time.)

Last edited by Oppstande on Sun Feb 15, 2015 4:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ailo296

Ailo296

PostSubject: Re: Oppstande: the fallen angel   Oppstande: the fallen angel I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 3:15 am

Isn't that Kirito's first sword?
Back to top Go down
Oppstande

Oppstande

PostSubject: Re: Oppstande: the fallen angel   Oppstande: the fallen angel I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2015 10:41 pm

Actually it's his last sword from game SAO the Elucidator.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oppstande: the fallen angel   Oppstande: the fallen angel I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oppstande: the fallen angel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Playing Force :: Role Playing :: Character Creation-
Jump to: