Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Firebreath Introduction  I_vote_lcapFirebreath Introduction  I_voting_barFirebreath Introduction  I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Firebreath Introduction  I_vote_lcapFirebreath Introduction  I_voting_barFirebreath Introduction  I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Firebreath Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

Firebreath Introduction  Empty
PostSubject: Firebreath Introduction    Firebreath Introduction  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 1:06 am

Hello. If you didn't know already i am the owner of this website, Roleplaying Force. Right now while im writing this we only have a few members and are about to get the first Main Rp moving along.

Some of you know me from before this website but non of you really know me, ill take this chance to explain my story @_@

I first started Rping May 15th 2013. Probably one of the luckiest days of my life, maybe the only one. My first character is named Firebreath, and so far still alive, i dont know how long he'll survive though, i got Nec breathing down my neck determined to kill him.

I'm picky with how i RP, i really dont like bullshit on the forums, i cant propose a villain till its the perfect one in my eyes. Characters in general dont really matter, im not picky with them.

Things i do other than Roleplaying is like, watch youtube, focus on school, i act for Film Club in my school, planning on making my own film too.

Uhh i dont know anything else to post, about myself at least other than i've been thinking about creating an RP forum like this just to create a really good community of roleplayers and have fun!!
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net

Firebreath Introduction
Page 1 of 1