Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Word Count Error I_vote_lcapWord Count Error I_voting_barWord Count Error I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Word Count Error I_vote_lcapWord Count Error I_voting_barWord Count Error I_vote_rcap 
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Word Count Error

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Word Count Error Empty
PostSubject: Word Count Error   Word Count Error I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:14 pm

I'm sorry I Can't post in suggestions. I don't have the permissions.

@Firebreath if you try to type in the word count you won't see what you are writing. This is because the forum's Main font is white and the background is white. To make the cursor appear in black so you can see what you are typing in the word count, add this to your CSS and you should then see the cursor blinking normally to begin typing.

CSS:

Code:
#message-box textarea {
color: #000;
}
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

Word Count Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word Count Error   Word Count Error I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 10:42 pm

wouldnt tht change the color in chat as well.
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

Word Count Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word Count Error   Word Count Error I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:00 pm

Changing the text color is pointless, type in the post and simply copy and paste into the counter to see the word count, Highlight the damn thing if you really want to see the words.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

Word Count Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word Count Error   Word Count Error I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 11:06 pm

Either way it doesnt work so =/
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net

Word Count Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word Count Error   Word Count Error I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2015 9:54 pm

Lunarnox wrote:
Changing the text color is pointless, type in the post and simply copy and paste into the counter to see the word count, Highlight the damn thing if you really want to see the words.

That does not change the text color it just makes the | that blinks as you type appear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Word Count Error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Word Count Error   Word Count Error I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Word Count Error
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Playing Force :: Creative Writing :: The Lounge-
Jump to: