Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Simply a Roleplaying Forum, everyone is allowed and everyones always welcomed.
Role Playing Force
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
The First Side RP TWEWY or The World Ends With You is open to join!! TWEWY RP
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
Firebreath
Paz The Asura I_vote_lcapPaz The Asura I_voting_barPaz The Asura I_vote_rcap 
UmbraNox
Repeater
Ailo296
Lostwithnohope
Ten Kodori
Fistpunch
Bianca
LecyBerdude
~Lucina~
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Paz The Asura

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paz

Paz

Paz The Asura Empty
PostSubject: Paz The Asura   Paz The Asura I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2015 3:11 am

Name: Paz
Spirit: Mara - Spirit Of Rage
Sexuality: Pansexual [Both]
Age + Birthdate: 16 | Ageless
Nationality: None [Both]
Race: Human [Cuban] | Spirit
Skill sheet:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Super Strength
Cost: Varies
Range: Self
Duration: Passive
Cool-Down: N/A
Description: Immense, superhuman strength. Simple, sweet, and to the point. Can cause anything from ripping limbs off to literally causing earthquakes with punches.

Name: Seishin [Mara]
Cost: 65
Duration: N/A
Description: The user transforms into Mara, the Spirit Of Rage, wrath incarnate. They gain every aspect of him, and become immensely powerful. Skills are strengthened greatly when used during the transformed state. However, there is a catch. It is exceedingly difficult to transform into Mara willingly. It usually happens "naturally" when feeling extreme emotions, such as rage and fear, or when fully turning over to their primal instincts. There is no exact time limit on it, but naturally only lasts from a few hours to 1 to 2 days. It should also be mentioned that when the user becomes Mara, they lose their humanity, with Mara gaining control. All five weapons are included.

Name: Spirit Embodiment [Mara]
Cost: 15
Duration: N/A
Description: The user grows two extra heads and four extra arms, mimicing Mara. Each head is sentient, thus, can think and react on their own, while any and all techniques can be used by them (and the arms). Once the technique has ended, the extra limbs disentigrate away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Personality: Paz is a very foul-mouthed and disrespectful individual; he frequently uses profanities at allies and opponents alike. He rarely uses honourifics when speaking, and, even then, usually as a form of sarcasm, for example when he calls a General "General-chan". He is probably the only Spirit User who doesn't care about the Ops or other Spirits, and openly declares his willingness to kill them and the people around him when they have angered him. Interestingly however, he has expressed a notably mature and modest interest in marriage, often daydreaming about it, even though he doesn't like anyone. He is also quite fond of older people and thinking games, such as chess, checkers, any type of card game, dominos, and is actually quite good at them. He also seems to be capable of liking, befriending, and even loving somebody, as by his permanent records, seems to have once had a girl and boyfriend at one point who died for one reason or another, which drove Paz into depression during that time.

Indeed, once someone actually manages to befriend him, he reveals a much more kinder and gentler side and seems to become quite protective of that person. He seems to view that 'promises should always be kept'. He also seems to perfer being around mature or much older people, as he seems to hold a rather large amount of respect towards the elderly. When it comes to love or dating, he is rather unexperienced, which he admits, but he is openly and bluntly honest on such matters. Say, if he finds his date to be attractive, he will openly say they're beautiful, a word that rarely ever comes out of his mouth.

Mara, however, is rather different then Paz in many ways. Paz, while easily angered and disrespectful, has somewhat of a more humane side. Mara, on the other hand, doesn't. Mara is almost always within some state of rage, roaring, thrashing about, wanting nothing more then to destroy. To end life. Humans and Spirits alike. He enjoys fighting and destroying things, attempting to make himself more stronger. He doesn't seem to care, or even notice who is killing, be it man, woman, or child. However, he does seem to have some amount of intelligence, having seen Paz in such a vulnerable state and taking advantage of it. He also seems to be immensely stubborn, rather then living for another day, he would rather take death if it meant that it would irk the person who was defeating him. However, he does seem capable of some amount of compasion, as he seems to be slightly hesitant in killing innocent people.

Likes: Paz - Old people, quiet, being alone, training, fighting, white rice, garlic bread | Mara - Violence, fighting, destruction, breaking stuff, breaking people, annoying Paz
Dislikes: Do I even need to state them? For either of them?
Phobias: Paz - Being forced to relive his childhood. | Mara - ...........The fuck is a phobia?
Aspirations: None

Face-Claim:
Kakuzu - Naruto:
|
Random Picture From Asura's Wrath:
Weight: 265 lbs | 9 tons (18,000 lbs)
Hair Color: Brown [Both]
Eye Color: Green | White
Height: 7'5 | 15'8
Special Traits: Covered in numerous scars and stiches | Six arms, three heads
Appearance:  Paz is a tan-skinned and tall boy, easily standing over seven feet. Noticeably, despite his young age, he appears as a man well within his prime, having a very muscular built. He wears a blank ,metal forehead protector and a black mask that goes down to his collarbone,which then appears to be torn, with his eyes being the only visible part of his face. Underneath, his mouth is stitched together at the edges (giving him a glasgow smile) and he has long dark brown hair. His eyes have an unusual colouring: green irides, no pupils and red sclerae.His clothing consists of the mask and forehead protector already stated,as well as ragged green pants with a sash at waist.On his feet are black sandels.His entire body is covered with various stitches and predominantly appeared to be sewn together.

Mara is a lightly tanned spirit and is immensely tall, standing over fifteen feet. He is a intensely buff individual, veins regularly appearing on his arms when he moves them. He has three heads, each one being sentient, thus, capable of its own train of thought (they are all identical). He has razor sharp teeth and pointed ears. He has six arms, each one being perfectly functionable. Around his neck is his large prayer beads, and his own clothing are his shorts, which seem to have been a full robe at one point. He seemingly always carries five weapons with him: two spears, two vajras, and one sword, which he frequiently uses in combat. His has long, silky, flowing dark brown hair which is alway unkept.

History: Paz, originially intended to be name Corazon, was born in Cuba to Mr.Zafiro of the Zafrio family, younger brother to Pugna Zafiro. The Zafiro family had been going through many unfortunate things, such as Mrs.Zafrio dying while giving birth to Paz due to bleeding out, leaving the children motherless. Mr.Zafiro, though a poor man, did his best for his children, keeping their nose out of trouble and stopping them from doing the same mistakes he and his wife made during their life. However, misfortune kept on coming, as Mr.Zafiro was gunned down by police. The reason being; they smached Paz with the butt of their rifles for not refering to them as "Sir". Zafiro was angered by this and attacked them before being killed, leaving the children orphaned. It was during this time that Pugna grew to hate her younger brother, believeing him to be the cause for losing their parents and bringing these events. As such, until he was seven, Paz was harassed by Pugna, day and night. She would dress him up as a girl and force him outside, letting men have their was with him or beating him, before she herself would comeout and cut him repeatedly, as it was her way of keeping him from retaliating. Rape, abuse, and harassment were part of the young boy's every day life, and there was nothing he could do. He was only a child. It was during this time that Mara came into his life, searching for a suitable host for unleashing destruction. Paz, at first, repressed him. However, as time went on, he slowly lost more and more of his humanity to the beast until one day, his seventh birthday, he finally snapped. He became Mara, Rage Incarnate, and laid waste to everything in his city for two days straight without rest. He fought local law enforcement and the Cuban Military, easily demolishing them before returning back to human. Now, he understood why. Why his sister hurt him. Why he was sent to suffer for something that wasn't his fault. He quickly grew a hate for humanity in-general, and lived on alone for years until he caught by the Mythrial military. Threatened with death, they forced him into their ranks, promising him to void all his crimes as long as he served them for as long as they need be. With no other choice, Paz accepted, and made his home at their base, albiet, ungratefully so.
Back to top Go down
UmbraNox

UmbraNox

Paz The Asura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paz The Asura   Paz The Asura I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 12:03 am

accepted and stuff.
Back to top Go down
Firebreath
HeadMaster
Firebreath

Paz The Asura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paz The Asura   Paz The Asura I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 2:25 pm

And stuff??? AND STUFF BITCH A[OFHAOSHFAOJSFKAJSIF
Back to top Go down
https://roleplayingforce.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Paz The Asura Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paz The Asura   Paz The Asura I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paz The Asura
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Playing Force :: Role Playing :: Character Creation-
Jump to: